Have you read about the International scholarship program at Zhejiang Normal University for 2024? If not, read about it here as we are enlisting all the information about this program. An opportunity is here for the Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. students to enroll for the fully funded scholarship. The organization will bear each candidate’s tuition fees and living expenses and grant them a yearly stipend of several thousand yuan.
The Zhejiang Normal University is a first choice for thousands of students worldwide. It is among China‘s most popular yet oldest public universities. It’s been almost 70 years since the university was established in 1956. Moreover, Zhejiang Normal University is ranked 601 in the world universities ranking for 2024 (source).
The program period for this scholarship varies from 1-4 years, depending upon the type of degree. The students will apply online for the scholarship on the university’s official website until 1 June 2024. You will get every necessary detail about this scholarship from here, so read this article till the end.
Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship 2024 in China Summary & Details
This article covers all the details of the international scholarship program 2024 for the Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs.
|Zhejiang Normal University
|Deadline to Apply
|1 June 2024
|Fully Funded Scholarship
|Bachelors, Masters & PhD
Benefits of the Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship for 2024
The Zhejiang Normal University scholarship is very beneficial for international candidates. The scholarship coverage is available below:
- A yearly stipend of several thousand yuan to cover accommodation and tuition fee expenses.
Language Tests for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship for 2024
There is no necessary English language course for admission to a Chinese university. Moreover, to be admitted to the University of China, you must learn the Chinese language. But some universities require both language courses.
- Chinese Language Course.
Documents Required for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship for 2024
Some documents are necessary to get the Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship opportunity. The required documents are available below. Thus, the documents are:
- Firstly, photocopy of the passport.
- Additionally, if the candidate applies for a graduate degree, he must hold a high school degree.
- Secondly, if the candidate applies for a master’s degree, he must have a bachelor’s degree with two recommendation letters.
- Valid photocopy of passport.
- Moreover, if the applicant applies for the post-doctoral degree program, he must have a master’s degree with two recommendation letters.
- Applicants must have Chinese language proficiency certificates.
- Lastly, Candidates must have IELTS, TPFEL, GRE, or other English language certificates if they apply for the English language course.
Eligibility Criteria for Zhejiang Normal University 2024
There is a criterion to be eligible for this scholarship. To avail yourself of this opportunity, you must fulfill the required criteria. Thus, the available criteria are:
- Firstly, you must have language proficiency in Chinese and English.
- Secondly, candidates from all countries are eligible.
- Additionally, the age should be less than 30 years for a bachelor’s degree program.
- Moreover, for master’s degree programs, the age should be less than 34 years.
- Furthermore, the age should be at least 40 years for a post-doctoral degree program.
- Candidates should obey laws.
- Candidates must not take any other scholarship.
How to Apply for the Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship for 2024
We have described the procedure to apply for the international scholarship for 2024 at Zhejiang Normal University easily. Each of the applicants must read the guidelines and apply accordingly.
- Firstly, the students must open the official website to apply, whose link is below
- Secondly, upload all the said documents carefully.
- Complete the process before the deadline ends.
Moreover, the University is responsible for selecting the candidates who meet their requirements.