The Hague University of Applied Sciences accepts online applications from international students outside the Netherlands. The organization offers a partially funded scholarship named the ”World Citizen Talent Scholarship.”. It is a Master’s level scholarship for the students willing to pursue their studies in the Netherlands.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences is an organization of applied sciences founded in 1987. The organization was built in The Hague, Netherlands. It is home to over 25,000 students enrolled in 100-degree programs. The organization is ranked 201 in the European Teaching Rankings 2018 (source).
All the applicants must fulfill the eligibility requirements before approaching the university’s application portal. They must enroll in a Master’s degree and submit the essay assignment afterward. Scroll down to read the application guidelines and apply before 31st March 2024.
Details of World Citizen Talent Scholarships 2024 in Netherlands
The Hague University of Applied Sciences will serve international students continuing their Master’s degrees in the Netherlands for the World Citizen Talent scholarships in 2024.
|The Hague University of Applied Sciences
|31st March 2024
Language Tests for World Citizen Talent Scholarships 2024
The administration has required the following English language tests from the applicants of the World Citizen Talent scholarships at the Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- TOEFL iBT.
- PTE Academic.
- Cambridge English.
Benefits of World Citizen Talent Scholarships 2024
Each scholarship recipient will receive 5,000€ as a stipend.
Eligibility for World Citizen Talent Scholarships 2024
The institution accepts the following eligibility for the World Citizen Talent Scholarships 2024.
- The student must be an International student.
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The student must have received an offer to study in a Master’s program.
- The student must not be a scholarship recipient before.
- Proof of admission.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency.
- Motivation Letter.
How to Apply for World Citizen Talent Scholarships 2024 in Netherlands
The application procedure for the World Citizen Talent Scholarships applicants in the Netherlands is available below.
- Firstly, apply for the Master’s degree using the online application portal.
- Then, complete the essay assignment given in the link below:(https://www.thuas.com/media/world-citizen-talent-scholarshippdf)
- Lastly, submit your essay via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Remember to mention your name and student number in the essay and write WCTS and student number in the email subject line.
- Submit it before the deadline.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences will accept the World Citizen Talent Scholarship applications till 31st March 2024.