The concept of online education has become immensely popular in recent eras. The World Health Organization is offering free online courses with free certificates for 2024. These online courses aim to contribute to the professional and personal growth of individuals free of cost without requiring education and experience.
The World Health Organization is the United Nations agency established back in 1948 after the Second World War. Its headquarters is located in Geneva, Switzerland, including six regional offices and over 150 field offices worldwide. The organization aims to promote health, maintain the safety of the world, and serve the helpless.
The online courses are about mental health, nutrition, occupational health & safety, and drug control policy. You can select the course of your choice from the course catalog. After creating an account on WHO’s website and enrolling in the desired free online course, you can join it instantly. You can follow the instructions given in the section below to proceed further.
Details of WHO Free Online Courses 2024
Scroll down to read the complete information about the Free Online Course 2024 offered by the World Health Organization.
|World Health Alcohol
|Mode of Learning
Available WHO Online Courses
Below is the list of free online courses offered by the World Health Organization for 2024.
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Clinical Management
- COVID-19 National Languages
- COVID-19 Vaccines
- Digital Health and Innovation
- End TB
- Get Social
- Healthier Populations
- Health Inequality Monitoring
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Integrated Disease Surveillance and Response
- Neglected Tropical Diseases
- One Health
- Preparing for Pandemics
- Preventing Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
- Ready for Response
- Scientific and Strategic Talks on COVID-19
- Universal Health Coverage
Benefits of WHO Free Online Courses 2024
The Free Online Course 2024 offered by WHO provides the following benefits to the course learners.
- These courses are free and self-paced.
- You will get access to the latest and most accurate information on various health topics.
- These courses contribute to your professional development:
- Alicants will get an opportunity to interact socially with like-minded people worldwide.
- Each attendee will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
Eligibility for WHO Free Online Courses 2024
We have described the eligibility needs for the World Health Organization’s Free Online Courses for 2024 below:
- International students from worldwide can apply.
- No academic qualification or work experience is required.
- Medical students are encouraged to apply.
How to Register for WHO Free Online Courses 2024
All the applicants must follow the instructions to register for the World Health Organization’s Free Online Courses for 2024.
- Firstly, explore the available courses and read their details via the link below: https://openwho.org/courses.
- Read the description and technical requirements for the course you want to join.
- Create an account on WHO’s website: https://openwho.org/sessions/new.
- Then, enroll in the desired course and provide the necessary details.
- Start the course after your enrollment is complete.
- Registration for the World Health Organization’s free online courses is open throughout the year; you can register anytime.