Utrecht University is allowing international students who want to study abroad on a scholarship. They have offered a fully funded scholarship to pursue their two-year Master’s degree program in the Netherlands. The students can not only study but also explore the European culture there.
Utrecht University is the oldest university, located in Utrecht in the Netherlands. The university consists of seven faculties offering multiple courses. Utrecht University collaborates with Chinese and Canadian universities to promote quality education. It holds the 66th rank in the World’s University Rankings for 2024 (source).
The administration accepts online applications submitted according to the said guidelines. View them in the section below. Moreover, students are eligible to apply till 1st February 2024. In mid-April, successful candidates will get confirmation about the scholarship award.
Details of Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands
The first-year Master’s students can read below the eligibility requirements, application process, and other details for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands.
|1st February 2024
Language Tests for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024
Here are the English proficiency tests for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2024 in the Netherlands for the MS Program.
- TOEFL iBT.
- IELTS Academic.
- Cambridge English Test.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE).
- Duolingo English Test.
Benefits of Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024
Read the benefits of the scholarship before you proceed with the Utrecht University Master’s scholarship in the Netherlands for 2024.
- The UES scholarship will cover the Master’s degree tuition fee.
- It will cover tuition fees and accommodation expenses for a year.
- Students will get an opportunity to study in Europe.
- The scholarship will be renewed for two-year programs.
Eligibility for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024
The eligibility requirements for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024 are mentioned below:
- Applicant must be in the top 10% of the MS class.
- Applicant must not have an EU/EEA passport and eligibility for Dutch system loans and grants.
- Applicant must have completed Bachelors and secondary education outside the Netherlands.
The documents required for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024 are listed below:
- Official Transcript.
- Motivation letter.
- Proof of being in the top 10% of the class.
How to Apply for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands
Observe these instructions step by step to apply for an MS program scholarship at Utrecht University in the Netherlands.
- At first, students must submit the Master’s program application before heading toward the Utrecht Excellence scholarship.
- Get the UES application form available at your OSIRIS Online Application account dashboard.
- Click view/edit for the UES linked (related process) to the desired program where you want to apply.
- Attach the proof of said documents before applying.
- The students wishing to consider the scholarship must apply by 1st February 2024 (23:59 CET).
- The application portal will close after the deadline, and selection will start afterwards.
- The scholarship results will be published by mid-April.