The USTC Fellowship 2024 in China 2024 is open to students worldwide. The University of Science and Technology of China aims to demonstrate academic excellence globally. Those seeking to continue their Bachelor’s degree must read about the eligibility and other requirements. Moreover, this scholarship will provide financial assistance to each student.
The University of Science and Technology of China was established to polish the promising scientific and technological talent. USTC is in Hefei, the capital and the biggest city of Anhui Province. The research university opens its arms to students across the globe. It holds the 57th rank according to the World’s University Rankings for 2024 (source).
What you have to do is to access the USTC online application system to proceed with the admission. All the guidelines are available below. Make sure to compile your submission process before 31st March 2024. If this scholarship isn’t suitable for your field, skip it and visit the others available here.
Details of USTC Fellowships 2024 in China
The University of Science and Technology of China will fully fund the Bachelor’s degree students to pursue their studies under the USTC Fellowship for 2024.
|University of Science and Technology of China
|31st March 2024
Language Tests for USTC Fellowships 2024
The University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) will accept the language proficiency certificate as proof of being a native speaker of that language. For this, students can undergo the tests below:
- English Language Tests: TOEFL or IELTS.
- Chinese Language Test: HSK-5.
Benefits of USTC Fellowships 2024
All USTC administrations will offer financial assistance to scholarship holders at the following levels:
Level A coverage includes
- A Tuition waiver
- Medical Facility
- A Monthly stipend of 2,500 RMB.
- Accommodation subsidy.
Level B coverage consists of:
- A Tuition waiver.
Eligibility for USTC Fellowships 2024
The students must satisfy the requirements below while seeking admission to a Bachelor’s degree under the USTC Fellowships 2024 in China.
- Nationality: Non-Chinese citizens.
- Qualification: A High school diploma.
- Age: Under 30 years.
- Applicants who anticipate completing their degrees must finish their studies and earn their degrees by July 2024.
- Applicant must meet USTC’s international student admission standards.
- A copy of the Passport (valid for at least a year).
- A Research Proposal of a minimum of 800 words.
- Two recommendation letters.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Language Proficiency Certificate.
- Notarized Degree Certificates.
- Academic Transcripts.
How to Apply for USTC Fellowships 2024 in China
Begin your application process for the USTC Fellowship Program in China by following the instructions below.
- Register your account at the online application system via the link below:
- Fill all the empty spaces with your information and upload the supporting documents.
- After applying, frequently check your e-mail account to get interview instructions online.
- The respective schools and departments will consider your application if you meet their demands.
- The application portal is open from 20th October 2023. You can now submit your accurately filled application by 31st March 2024.
- Before applying, ensure you are the recipient of any other scholarship in China.