The University of New South Wales invites international students to continue their full-time study at scholarships and awards. Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. applicants can avail of this opportunity to get scholarships covering their educational expenses.
University of New South Wales is a leading teaching and research university recognised worldwide. It is rated among the top 70 universities across the world. The organisation is committed to training competent graduates to create a positive impact on the world. The organisation holds 84th rank in the world’s university rankings for 2024 (source).
There are various types of scholarships available at UNSW. The management will accept online applications from the students who have received an offer to study at the institute. A thorough guide to the application process is available in the given section. You can apply till the 31st March 2024.
Details of UNSW Scholarships 2024 in Australia
The University of New South Wales invites international students to continue their higher degrees in Australia for undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships in 2024.
|University of New South Wales
|Fully & Partially Funded
|Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree
|31st March 2024
Types of UNSW Scholarships 2024
- International Scientia Coursework Scholarships
- Lily and Dr. Ben K.C. Chng Scholarships
- Australia’s Global University Awards
Language Tests for UNSW Scholarships 2024 in Australia
The University of New South Wales will accept the certificates for the following English language proficiency tests from scholarship applicants.
- TOEFL iBT.
- C1 Advanced Cambridge.
- C2 Proficiency Cambridge.
Benefits of UNSW Scholarships 2024 in Australia
The authorities offer the following benefits to scholarship holders at the University of New South Wales.
- International Scientia Coursework Scholarship offers full or partial tuition fee waivers to the recipients.
- Lily and Dr. Ben K.C. Chng Scholarship will grant $5,000 per annum towards tuition fees.
- Australia’s Global University Awards offer $10,000 for one year towards tuition fees to the recipients.
Eligibility for UNSW Scholarships 2024 in Australia
The University of New South Wales accepts the following eligibility for their scholarships in 2024.
- You must be an international applicant.
- You must hold an Intermediate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree for admission to BS, MS, and Ph.D. programs.
- Students must have received an offer to study in a degree program at the University of New South Wales.
- Each student must meet English language requirements.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- English Proficiency Language Certificate.
- Research Proposal.
- Personal Statement.
How to Apply for UNSW Scholarships 2024 in Australia
The application process involved in submitting the UNSW Scholarship applications is below:
- Applicants must get the application form for UNSW admission via the portal below:(https://applyonline.unsw.edu.au/login).
- The applicants who have received an admission offer can apply.
- Once you apply for admission, you will receive an Admissions Application Receipt Letter.
- Use the URL available at the bottom of your receipt letter to apply for a scholarship.
- Download the application form, provide the necessary details, and attach the supporting documents.
- Submit the application form before the deadline ends.
- The University of New South Wales scholarship applications for BS, MS, and PhD programs are acceptable till 31st March 2024.