The scholarship season is at its peak. Many prestigious educational institutes are announcing their scholarship programs for the 2024 session. One such offer is available at the University of Winnipeg in Canada as the President’s scholarship program for 2024. It is a fully-funded scholarship that offers an award of $5,000 to the scholarship holders.
The University of Winnipeg is a public educational institute located in Canada. It was established 1871 as Manitoba College and later became a university in 1967. The university offers Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs in several disciplines.
An online application procedure is awaiting the eligible students looking to pursue their Bachelor’s and Master’s degree studies. Online application is only acceptable until 1st June 2024. Finalize your application submission as early as possible to avoid any inconvenience. For more scholarship Opportunities, please explore our website.
Details of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for 2024
Make sure to read this article till the end so you may get all the details regarding the President’s Scholarship at the University of Winnipeg in Canada for 2024.
|University of Winnipeg
|Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
|1st June 2024
Language Tests for Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for 2024
All Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students must submit an English language proficiency proof for the President’s Scholarship for 2024. The University of Winnipeg language tests include:
- TOEFL iBT
- Pearson PTE Academic
Value of Award for Winnipeg President’s Scholarships in Canada for 2024
- The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship award for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students is fully funded
- The management will pay a prize worth $5,000 to each student
Eligibility Criteria for Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for 2024
To meet the eligibility criteria for the University of Winnipeg in Canada for 2024. The applicant must:
- Have an 80% admission average.
- Be a global student.
- Be a first-year student of any program.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
We summarize the documents required for the President’s scholarships at the University of Winnipeg in Canada below.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Official high school and college transcripts.
- A copy of your passport and visa.
- A copy of your recent financial aid statement.
- A personal statement.
How to Apply for Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for 2024
The guidelines below will take you to the application procedure for the President’s scholarships at the University of Winnipeg for 2024. The applicants must:
- Start with creating an account on the official University of Winnipeg website through the link here:
- The next step in the process is to download the application form.
- Then, collect the required documents and upload them with your application form.
- Submit your complete application form with all supporting documents in a PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Winnipeg will accept online applications only that are submitted by the deadline of 1st June 2024. Once the deadline is over, your application is of no use. So, complete your proceedings quickly.