The scholarship offers from high-ranked universities keep coming through the year. It’s up to the student how efficiently he avails the opportunity. This article will take you to a fully funded Chancellor’s scholarship by the University of Warwick. Forty-two scholarships are available for students looking to pursue their Ph.D. Degree studies in the UK.
The University of Warwick is a world-class teaching and research institute in the UK. It is unique compared to the other educational institutes due to its innovative nature and vibrant culture. Currently, this university is at No. 106 rank in the world universities ranking in 2024 (source).
Warwick University will accept non-UK citizen’s applications for admission to the Ph.D. degree. The application procedure is straightforward; you must follow it accordingly. The University management will accept course applications before the scholarship application for admission in the October 2024 class. Only a month and a half is left, and applying time will be over. So, each student has to make the most of it before the deadline, 12th and 14th December 2023.
Details of Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarships for 2024
You don’t need to switch to any other website to read the eligibility, language test, stipend, application procedure, or deadline for the Chancellor’s scholarships at Warwick University. You will get each and everything here. What you have to do is to scroll down and proceed.
|University of Warwick
|No. of Awards
|12th & 14th December 2023
Language Tests for Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarships for 2024
Warwick University will accept the following three tests as English Language proficiency proof for the Chancellor’s Scholarships for 2024 in the UK.
- TOEFL iBT
- PTE Academic
Financial Benefits of Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarships for 2024
- Warwick University will award total tuition fees to the scholarship holders.
- They will award a living stipend for 3.5 years.
- The amount of compensation will be less for the previous first-year students.
- Lastly, the management will grant a Research, Training, and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of up to £5,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarships for 2024
The requirements of Warwick University for the Chancellor’s Scholarships in the UK for 2024 are below. The students must:
- Be a non-UK citizen.
- Apply for the course before applying for the scholarship.
- Be enrolled in the 1st year of a Ph.D. program in October 2024 at the University of Warwick.
How to Apply for Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarships for 2024
The students must commence their application procedure for the Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship Program 2024 online, according to the guidelines here. The students must:
- Start with downloading a course application form online through the website below:
- Submit a complete application by attaching the required documents to the list.
- Follow the procedure by registering yourself on the ITS applicant account through the link below:
- Lastly, get an online scholarship application through the given link:
- Complete the application and document submission before the given deadlines.
- The students must complete the online course application at the University of Warwick before 12th December 2023, 23:59 (GMT).
- The students must complete the Chancellor’s scholarship application at the University of Warwick before 14th December 2023, 23:59 (GMT).
- Lastly, the applicants must upload all the supporting documents for the Warwick Chancellor’s scholarship before 9th January 2024 23:59 (GMT).