The University of Twente in the Netherlands invites international students to pursue their Master’s degrees at their institute. For this purpose, the organization allows eligible applicants to apply for their scholarship program in the Netherlands. For your financial assistance, the organization will partially fund the candidates to manage their expenses.
The University of Twente is a dynamic, entrepreneurial research institute in the Netherlands. It offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs in various degree programs. The university is ranked 184th in the World’s University Rankings for 2024 (source).
The University of Twente Scholarships applications will be submitted online like every scholarship program. You must review the details in the “how to apply” section. No application is acceptable after 1st February 2024 or 1st May 2024
Details of University of Twente Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands
The organization will serve the Master’s degree students in the Netherlands under the University of Twente Scholarship Program 2024.
|University of Twente
Language Tests for University of Twente Scholarships 2024
The organization will accept the following English language proficiency test from the students applying for the University of Twente Scholarships.
- Academic IELTS.
- TOEFL iBT.
Benefits of University of Twente Scholarships 2024
The University of Twente will offer the following benefits for the Scholarship Program 2024.
- You will get a grant of €3,000 – €22,000 for a year. No tuition fees will be paid, so spend your money wisely.
Eligibility for University of Twente Scholarships 2024
The institution accepts the following eligibility for the University of Twente Scholarship Program 2024. The student must:
- Be an International student.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Belong to the best 5-10% of students in your class.
- Have English language proficiency.
- Personal Statement.
- Motivational Letter.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate.
How to Apply for University of Twente Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands
We are describing the UTS scholarship application procedure below. Read and apply accordingly.
- Begin with applying for a Master’s program.
- Once you have applied and received a (conditional) admission letter, you can proceed with the scholarship with your student number at the link below:
- Please fill in the information as per requirement and submit it as per the deadline of the particular course.
The University of Twente scholarship applications for MS studies are acceptable before the following deadlines.
- 1st February 2024
- 1st May 2024.