Recently, the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is offering fully funded scholarships in Australia, known as the Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships, to international students. These scholarships provide financial support and allow students to participate in advanced research studies.
This scholarship is for international students to study any subject at the Master’s or PhD level for the 2023-2024 session. The RTP scholarship is available at one of Australia’s top universities. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 15 October 2023.
Studying internationally at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) provides a distinctive and fulfilling experience. UTS is famous for its forward-thinking and hands-on approach to learning, extensive industry partnerships, and lively campus atmosphere.
University of Technology Sydney Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 Summary & Details:
|15 August 2023
|Deadline to Apply
|15 October 2023
|Level of Study
|Masters & PhD
Coverage of RTP Scholarship 2023-24
The UTS RTP Scholarships Australia is a fully funded scholarship opportunity at the University of Technology Sydney.
- It covers all expenses associated with the scholarship.
- It covers the entire amount of money for tuition.
- The living allowance will be given for a maximum of 3 years and equal to the current RTPS rate, which is set at $32,500 per year in 2023 but may change based on indexing.
- OSHC provides insurance for individuals or families for the entire duration of their program.
Eligibility Criteria of RTP Scholarship 2023-24
International students must fulfil the following requirements to be eligible for the RTP scholarship.
- Applicants must currently enrol in a research program at UTS with an RTP Stipend.
- They must not only receive other awards or stipends that exist less than 5% of the RTP Scholarship stipend for research degrees.
- Meeting the specific requirements of the intended course for which You are applying.
Courses Offered in UTS of RTP Scholarship 2023-24
The list below provides an overview of all the graduate programs at the University of Technology.
- All Subjects
How to Apply for RTS Scholarship 2023-24
To apply for the RTP Scholarships, you must follow the procedure that is available below:
- The application process is simple and easy to understand.
- Visit the given link https://www.uts.edu.au/scholarship/australian-government-research-training-program-stipend
- Firstly, check the YES box in the Scholarship/Sponsorship information section.
- If you fulfil the eligible requirements, you will automatically get consideration for the scholarship.
- You will be notified after submitting your online application if you get selected.