This article provides information about the University of Tasmania Scholarship, an excellent opportunity for those wanting to continue their education in Australia. It explains the benefits of the scholarship and provides a detailed application process. The Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship is awarded to international and domestic candidates with solid research abilities in various disciplines at the University of Tasmania.
The University of Tasmania offers a fully funded scholarship for international students for 2024-2025. This scholarship is open to both master’s and Ph.D. students and provides an annual stipend of $28,597 and a relocation allowance of up to AUD 2,000. Scholarships are awarded based on scholarly merit, experience, prior learning, and other relevant achievements, with preference given to new candidates in strategic research fields. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is March 27, 2024 / July 01, 2024, and September 25, 2023.
University of Tasmania Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 Summary & Details:
|August 3, 2023.
|Deadline to Apply
|March 27, 2024 / July 01, 2024, September 25, 2023
Scholarship Coverage of University of Tasmania 2024-25
The University of Tasmania offers a range of benefits to the recipient of the above scholarship. Their benefits are available below:
- The university offers a stipend of AUD 28,597 annually, adjusted annually on January 1st.
- It also includes a relocation allowance of up to AUD 2,000 to help cover the costs of moving to Tasmania for research studies.
- Additionally, recipients may receive additional minor awards, allowances, or income from part-time work within the university’s guidelines.
Courses Offered for University of Tasmania Scholarship 2024-25
There are many courses available at the University of Tasmania for International Students. These courses are available here:
- Law and Education
- Business and Economics
- Health and Medicine
- Sciences and Engineering
Acceptable Tests for University of Tasmania Scholarship 2024-25
There are a couple of tests that are permissible for this scholarship. The required tests are given below:
Eligibility Criteria for University of Tasmania Scholarship 2024-25
To be eligible for a University of Tasmania scholarship, you all must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants from any country can apply for this opportunity.
- They must have completed at least four years of tertiary education and have an excellent academic record.
- The awards are only available for those pursuing a full-time research Master’s and Doctoral degree in 2024.
- Applicants should not receive any similar award or salary exceeding seventy-five percent (75%) of the base stipend rate.
- Only income related to the research degree or general living costs will be acceptable.
- Applicants who have already completed a degree at the same level or higher or have received a government-funded research award for more than six months can still apply but will not be given priority over other applicants.
How to Apply for the University of Tasmania Scholarship 2024-25
To apply for the University of Tasmania Scholarship:
- Candidates must complete an application with their supervisory team and indicate their interest in getting consideration for the scholarship.
- Approach the link https://www.utas.edu.au/research/degrees to submit your online application.
- Applications will get reviewed and ranked competitively.
- Apply before the deadline.