Are you searching for funded educational scholarships in Canada? If yes, then you are viewing the appropriate article. This article will enlist an excellent scholarship opportunity to pursue postgraduate studies today. First-year students at the University of Saskatchewan can register in the desired degree programs. International students can continue their Master’s & Ph.D. degree studies funded by the university. At the same time, it’s a great way to learn about Canadian culture under this scholarship.
The organization is among the leading research and doctoral study institutes in Canada. The University is home to research in global matters. It includes water & food security and contagious diseases.
The willing candidates will get plenty of options to choose their desired field to apply for admission. The eligibility requirements for both Master’s & Ph.D. degrees are in detail. But you have to scroll down to read it. The students must have a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree for admission to the desired degree program, respectively. The students must follow the application procedure below, and the deadline for this scholarship is 15 February 2024.
Details of Masters & Ph.D. Degree Scholarships for 2024
The students applying for Masters or Ph.D. Degree studies at the University can read about the scholarship details below.
|4th October 2023
|University of Saskatchewan
|Masters & Ph.D. Degree Program
|15th February 2024
Fields for the Masters or Ph.D. Degree Scholarships for 2024
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literature, and Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics and Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Benefits of the Masters or Ph.D. Degree Scholarships 2024 in University of Saskatchewan
We have mentioned the benefits of the Master’s or Ph.D. degree scholarship in Canada for 2024 in the section below.
- The organization will grant each student financial assistance of a one-time $10,000 CDN.
- The university will grant scholarships to International students. Moreover, the candidates, especially from the least developed countries, must avail it.
- The management will allow each student to learn about Canadian culture.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Saskatchewan Postgraduate Scholarships for 2024
The eligibility criteria for the students applying for the scholarship 2024 are below.
- The applicant must be an International Student.
- The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree for admission to a Master’s degree and a Master’s degree for Ph.D. studies.
- Lastly, the student must have an excellent academic background holder. Moreover, they must have an 80% entering average.
Documents Required for Masters or Ph.D. Degree Scholarships for 2024
Each Masters & Ph.D. Degree students must submit the complete application form along with the following documents.
- Letter of Motivation.
- A copy of the official Transcript.
- Two Reference Letters of reference.
Note: The Letters on letterheads must include the details of the following aspects:
- Time duration since you know the candidate.
- Candidate’s academic background.
- Candidate’s research progress.
- The venue quality of the Candidate’s published material.
- Candidate’s interpersonal skills.
- Candidate’s leadership skills.
- Candidate’s awards and achievements.
How to Apply for Masters or Ph.D. Degree Scholarships 2024 University of Saskatchewan?
The contenders must apply for the University of Saskatchewan international scholarship program 2024 accordingly. Read the Masters or Ph.D. Degree application guidelines here.
- Firstly, the contestants seeking admission can send their online applications to the university’s official website.
- Secondly, each of you must attach the required documents as listed above.
- Then, you must thoroughly fill in the necessary information from the desired field.
Last Date to Apply:
- Lastly, the students must remember that no application is acceptable after the due date.
- Each of you must send the complete application form before the deadline, which is 15th February 2024.