An International Masters Scholarship program is available at the University of Paris-Saclay of France. The University aims to facilitate international students pursuing their Master’s degree in 2024. The University will manage their travel and visa expenses and allot 10,000€ per year to manage tuition fees expenses.
Université Paris-Saclay was founded in 1150 when the University of Paris was established. In 1971, a university branch in Orsay was renamed the University of Paris-Sud. Ultimately, the organization became the Université Paris Saclay in 2019. The institute is located in the south of Paris, the capital of France and ranked 58 in the world’s university rankings for 2024 (source).
Scroll down to learn about the application procedure, eligibility, benefits, and other requirements. Read the application guide available in the section below. After applying for admission, send your scholarship applications by 3rd May 2024.
Details of the International Masters Scholarships in France
The University of Paris-Saclay will serve international candidates continuing their higher degrees in France for International Masters Scholarships 2024.
|University of Paris-Saclay
|3rd May 2024
Language Tests for International Masters Scholarships in France
The organization has demanded the following language tests from the students for the International Masters Scholarships.
- IELTS Academic.
- TOEFL iBT.
Available Academic Fields
The following academic fields are offered by the University of Paris-Saclay International Masters Scholarships.
- Engineering, Sciences, and Information Technologies
- Social Sciences
- Biodiversity, Agriculture and Food, Society, Environment
- Biology, Medicine, Pharmaceutical studies
- Sport and Human Motion Sciences
- Law, Political Science
- Basic Sciences
Benefits of International Masters Scholarships in France
The University of Paris-Saclay will offer the following benefits for the Master’s scholarships.
- The administration grants an amount of 10,000€ per year during the scholarship program for 10 consecutive months.
- Each scholarship holder will get up to 1,000 for managing travel and visa expenses.
Eligibility for International Masters Scholarships in France
The University of Paris-Saclay accepts the following eligibility for the International Masters Scholarships 2024. The student must:
- Be a newly accepted international student aged 30 or less.
- Be an applicant living in France for almost a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Be an applicant who has previously been a resident of France within the framework of a mobility program during their studies (such as Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange program).
- Demonstrate good academic and leadership skills.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Language Proficiency Proof.
- Motivational Letter.
How to Apply for International Masters Scholarships in France
Below are the steps involved in submitting a scholarship application:
- Applicants must apply online for an MS degree at one of the participating universities.
- After admission selection, you will receive an email notification with a link to the scholarship application form.
- Fill out the application form online.
- The referees opted by the applicant will be emailed a link to access the recommendation form.
- The referees must submit the form online and validate it before the deadline.
- Candidates will receive a confirmatory email when their forms have been validated.
- Your scholarship application will be considered complete when the recommendation forms have been completed and validated by 2 referees.
- The applicant will not receive a specific message about this completion.
- The training manager will finalize the candidate selection by 30th April 2024.
- After getting shortlisted, applicants can apply for the scholarship till 3rd May 2024.
- The deadline for submitting letters of recommendation is 7th May 2024.