Italian University of Padova offers hundreds of scholarships for International students seeking admission to Graduate or Post-Graduate degree programs every year. Likewise, they are accepting scholarship applications from International students for 2024.
The University of Padova is one of the oldest yet most prestigious educational institutes, not just in Italy but across the globe. It holds specific importance concerning the research facilities available here.
The University of Padova will offer a Ph.D. program fully funded by PNRR and Bachelor’s and Masters’s degrees. The studies will be either in English or Padua language. Follow the guidelines in the application procedure and submit your applications before the deadline approaches.
University of Padova Scholarships 2024 Summary & Details:
|28th July 2023
|Application Deadline for Bachelor’s & Master’s
|31st August 2023
|Application Deadline for Ph.D.
|31st August 2023
Scholarship Stipend by the University of Padova for 2024
The selected students will receive a fully-funded scholarship from the Italian University of Padova. The applicants will not pay any Tuition fee; they will receive the amount below each semester in two installments.
- €8,000 per semester
Acceptable English Proficiency Tests at the University of Padova for 2024
The educational degree programs offered at the University of Padova for Batch 2024 will be English taught. So, the enrolled students must hold the Passing Certificate after going through the following English Proficiency Tests.
- Oxford Test of English (OTE)
- IELTS (GT/academic)
- ESOL Gatehouse test
- Integrated Skills in English – ISE I, II, III levels
- TOEFL iBT
- PTE English test
Documents Required for University of Padova Scholarships 2024
The University of Padova scholarship’s application deadline is approaching, and there’s just under a month left. So, the willing applicants must prepare the said documents:
- Research Proposal
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation Letter
- Academic Qualification Certificates
Eligibility Criteria for University of Padova Scholarships 2024
To get admission to the Italian University system, the students must fill in the said requirements:
- Applicant must not be an Italian resident or citizen.
- Applicant must have a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s or Single-cycle degrees) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants).
- Applicants can apply in one or more available degree programs taught in English.
How to Apply for University of Padova Scholarships 2024
We are prescribing the application guidelines for each degree program below. Follow the instructions and apply accordingly.
For Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree Students
Here is the process through which the Bachelor’s & Master’s degree applicants can submit their applications:
- The students seeking admission to Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programs must submit their online applications at the official website of the University of Padova.
- No application fee is required.
For Ph.D. Degree Students
Below is the way through which the Ph.D. degree applicants can submit their applications:
- The applicants willing to pursue their Ph.D. degree studies must submit their applications with a Research project proposal with a curriculum template.
- Do it before the above deadline.