The University of Melbourne has announced research graduate scholarships for the 2024 academic year in Australia. They invite the Master’s and PhD level students to continue their higher studies for 2024. The administration will fully fund the students during the study duration.
The University of Melbourne is a public research institute located in Melbourne, Australia. It was established in 1853. It currently holds the status of being the second-oldest university in Australia and the oldest in Victoria. The institute is ranked 37 in the World’s University Rankings 2024 (source).
We have thoroughly guided the application process in the section below. You can go down and read all the instructions from here. Apply before the 31st of October 2024.
Details of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2024 in Australia
The University of Melbourne will serve international candidates continuing their higher degrees in Australia for Graduate Research Scholarships in 2024.
|University of Melbourne
|Master’s and Ph.D. Degree
|31st October 2024 (Annually)
Language Tests for Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2024
The organization has demanded the following English language tests from the students for the Melbourne Research Scholarships.
- IELTS Academic.
- TOEFL iBT.
- PTE Academic.
Benefits of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2024
The University of Melbourne will offer the following benefits for the Research scholarships. The administration grants:
- Full tuition fee.
- A Stipend to manage living expenses.
- Relocation allowance.
- Health insurance for international students.
Eligibility for Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2024
The University of Melbourne accepts the following eligibility for the Research Scholarships 2024. The student must:
- Be a domestic or international student.
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Be an applicant for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Not enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Meet English language proficiency requirements.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Research Proposal.
How to Apply for Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships 2024 in Australia
The simple steps involved in submitting the University of Melbourne Research Scholarship applications are below:
- New students can apply for the research degree via the link here: https://study.unimelb.edu.au/how-to-apply/graduate-research.
- Those students will be considered automatically for the scholarship.
- The applicants receiving scholarship offers must submit an online application via the link here: https://unimelb_admissions_scholarships.formstack.com/forms/graduate_research_scholarships_application.
- The currently enrolled students can apply for the scholarship via the link here: https://unimelb_admissions_scholarships.formstack.com/forms/graduate_research_scholarships_application.
- The Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship applications for MS and PhD programs are acceptable till 31st October 2024 (Annually).