If you have a dream of pursuing your Master’s or Doctoral degree in Canada, you have a golden opportunity at the University of Manitoba. The organisation offers Graduate Fellowhsips 2024 for eligible applicants of Master’s and Ph.D. Degree.
The University of Manitoba was founded in 1877 as the first university in Western Canada. The institute is located in Winnipeg, the capital of the province of Manitoba. This research-intensive public organisation is ranked 351 in the World’s University Rankings for 2024 (source).
Every fellowship applicant has to send an admission application to get consideration for a fellowship. Follow the guidelines and submit your scholarship applications accordingly. Remember the application deadline is different for each field of study, so submit your due application on time.
Details of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships 2024 in Canada
The University of Manitoba will serve students pursuing higher degrees in Canada for graduate fellowships in 2024.
|University of Manitoba
|Master’s and Ph.D. Degree
Language Tests for UMGF Fellowship 2024
The University of Manitoba will accept the following English language proficiency test scores from the fellowship contenders.
- TOEFL iBT.
Benefits of UMGF 2024
The recipients of the University of Manitoba Fellowships will receive the following benefits:
- Recipients will receive a stipend to manage their tuition fees, living expenses, and research-related expenses.
- The MS fellowship holders will receive a stipend of up to $14,000 per year.
- The Doctoral fellowship holders will receive a stipend of up to $18,000 per year.
Eligibility for UMGF Fellowship 2024
The recipients of University of Manitoba Fellowships must possess the following eligibility:
- Applicant must be an international student.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 or above GPA in the previous degree.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an MS or PhD at the University of Manitoba.
- Applicant must demonstrate excellent potential as a researcher and graduate student.
- Applicant must maintain a 3.0 GPA and avoid a C+ grade during the scholarship tenure.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- English Proficiency Language Certificate.
- Personal Statement.
- Research Proposal.
How to Apply for UMGF Fellowship 2024 in Canada
The application process for the fellowships available at the University of Manitoba is below:
- Firstly, visit the official web of the University of Manitoba via the link below: https://umanitoba.ca/admissions/apply-um.
- Apply for admission to the desired course.
- Generally, fellowship applications are considered alongside your admission application.
- Submit your UMGF application to the desired department.
- The department recommends the shortlisted applicants after reviewing the applications.
- The deadline to apply for the fellowships available at the University of Manitoba varies for each field of study. Apply accordingly.