The University of British Columbia recently announced the Bachelor’s degree scholarship program in Canada for 2023-24. Now the question is, what earns you a UBC Bachelor’s degree scholarship? The organization aims to grant fifty awards globally to bright and financially deserving students. Furthermore, this award is further divided into four distinct categories.
Now, let’s come to further details about the scholarship. Before applying for the scholarship, get a High school degree with a Canadian study visa. After reading all the details, the readers must submit an online application for the Bachelor’s degree. Students must submit it by 15th November or 1st December (annual). Scroll down for more details about the UBC scholarship for 2023-24.
Details of UBC Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for 2023-24
Below are the details about the University of British Columbia Scholarships for 2024 in Canada. These scholarships are for the Bachelor’s Degree Program studies only. Please have a look at them and scroll down to get comprehensive insights.
|University of British Columbia
|Bachelor’s Degree Program
|No. of Awards
|15th November or 1st December (annual)
List of Awards for UBC Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for 2023-24
We have listed the four categories of prestigious awards the University of British Columbia announced for the Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships in 2023. A total of fifty (50) prizes will feature in these categories.
- Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award
- Donald A. Wehrung International Student Award
- International Impact Award
- Vantage One Excellence Award
Insights About UBC Undergraduate Scholarships for 2023-24
We want to share more insights about the Bachelor’s degree scholarship at the University of British Columbia.
- The eligible Bachelor’s degree students may get a renewal award for three additional years of study.
- The students seeking the scholarship renewal must possess a Canadian study permit or Student visa.
- It is a must for the candidate to maintain an excellent academic record throughout.
UBC Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship Coverage for 2023-24
It is undoubtedly the most excitedly read portion of any scholarship article. We have listed the complete information about the financial coverage of the University of British Columbia. The Bachelor’s degree scholarship program for 2023 will cover:
- Tuition Fees
- Accommodation expenses.
It will lessen your financial burden from you, and you can continue your studies with your inconvenience.
Eligibility Criteria for UBC Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for 2023-24
The University of British Columbia has specific requirements for the Bachelor’s scholarship program for 2023. It is equally crucial for all candidates to meet the following eligibility standards.
- An applicant must be an international student having a Canadian Student Visa.
- The candidate must be a student of a recognized secondary school and post-secondary college.
- Each student of the 2024 winter batch must have graduated by November 2022.
- The applying candidate must not have been enrolled in any undergraduate program before.
- The candidate must hold an excellent academic record and be financially deserving to get the scholarship.
- Additionally, the student must fulfil UBC’s general and desired degree requirements.
- Lastly, the contender must meet the English Language Admission Standard by the University of British Columbia.
Reference Letter for UBC Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for 2023-24
- Before sending the application, the student must submit a reference from an academic referee to the University of British Columbia authorities.
- It is the only way the institute will approve your eligibility as an applicant.
How to Apply for UBC Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships for 2023-24
Below is how to apply for the UBC international scholarship program for 2023.
- Firstly, the contender must approach the University of British Columbia’s official website on your search engine.
- The link to the official website is (https://you.ubc.ca/financial-planning/scholarships-awards-international-students/international-scholars/).
- Then, students must download the application form available there.
- Choose the degree and subject you want to apply.
- Fulfill the academic requirements completely.
- This is all that you have to do.
- Ensure you meet the English Language Admission Requirement by the University of British Columbia until 31st January.
- Once you have done it, send your application form before the deadline approaches.
- Furthermore, the due date for submitting the online application is 15th November or 1st December (annual).
- So, it’s just a month away, but you must hurry up. Open the website and apply before the date ends.