Are you looking for the UK scholarship offers for 2024? If yes, then go ahead. The University of Bristol provides a fully-funded research program for Ph.D. students for 2024. The Master’s degree holding international candidates are eligible to apply.
The University of Bristol is a research institute established back in 1876. Over 30,000 students are enrolled here. Besides that, Bristol is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The University of Bristol is ranked 81st in the world’s university ranking for 2024 (source).
The University of Bristol invites online applications for postdoctoral studies from the applicants. Apply according to the guidelines in the section below by 15th January 2024. You can explore scholarship opportunities from the UK and other countries on our website.
Details of Bristol Postgraduate Research Scholarships for 2024
Here, you will get all the details constituting the Bristol Ph.D. Research Scholarships for 2024. Read this article till the end.
|University of Bristol
|Fully Funded Scholarship
|15th January 2024
Available Bristol Postgraduate Research Scholarships for 2024
The following five Bristol postdoctoral research scholarships for 2024 are available in the Faculty of Arts.
- Research Scholarship.
- Research Scholarship for UK-domiciled, home-fee status applicants of Black and mixed-Black heritage.
- Co-tutelle Scholarship with Macquarie University, Australia.
- Co-tutelle Scholarship with Université Toulouse – Jean Jaurès, France.
- Research Scholarship in association with the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
Eligibility Criteria for Bristol Postgraduate Research Scholarships for 2024
The candidates applying for the Bristol Ph.D. research scholarships for 2024 must fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicant must be an overseas student.
- Applicant must have a Master’s degree.
- Applicant must have applied for full-time postdoctoral studies at the University of Bristol in September 2024.
- Applicants must meet the University’s English language requirements and research proposal.
For Graduate Teaching Assistantships (GTA):
- The applicant must have applied for a campus-based PhD course.
- Applicants must have a UK working proof upon issuing of the teaching contract.
- While overseas applicants require a Student Visa/Tier 4 Visa.
- Students holding a Student visa/Tier 4 Visa are not eligible to work more than 20 hours per week.
Documents Required for Bristol Postgraduate Research Scholarships for 2024
The applicants must submit the following documents while applying for Bristol Ph.D. research scholarships for 2024.
- A personal statement.
- A research proposal.
- Two academic references.
How to Apply for Bristol Postgraduate Research Scholarships for 2024
To apply for the Ph.D. research scholarships for 2024 at the University of Bristol, you will need to:
- Download the Ph.D. application from the link below:
- Then, download the scholarship application from the given link:
- Fill in the required information and submit it after attaching the supporting documents.
- The selection committee will review the applications and finalize the applicants.
The applicants must apply for the Ph.D. research scholarships 2024 at the University of Bristol by 15th January 2024.