Today, we are about to share the Bachelor’s Degree scholarship program for 2024 by the University of Sheffield. Seventy-five (75) International Merit Scholarships are available for 2024. The intermediate degree holders must read about eligibility for an award worth £10,000. Have a look at the remaining details available below.
The University of Sheffield is a research institute located in the United Kingdom. It holds a global reputation among the international institutes. Thousands of international students from 150 countries are enrolled in several course programs. According to the world’s University ranking for 2024, the University is ranked 105th (source).
If you are eligible for the scholarship, apply now without wasting time. The University of Sheffield will accept the applications submitted through their online portals by 22 April 2024. In almost a month, the organization will announce the scholarship winners. You can visit our platform to explore the latest scholarship opportunities. Take a look at the remaining details available below.
Details of Sheffield International Merit Scholarships for 2024 in UK
Scroll down to read what the University of Sheffield requires for the International Bachelor’s Degree Merit Scholarships for 2024.
|University of Sheffield
|No of Scholarships
|22 April 2024
Coverage of Sheffield International Merit Scholarships for 2024
- The University of Sheffield will grant an award worth £10,000 to the International Bachelor’s Degree Merit Scholarship holders for 2024.
- The candidates will manage their expenses with this money.
Eligibility Criteria for Sheffield International Merit Scholarships for 2024?
To apply for the University of Sheffield International Bachelor’s Degree Merit Scholarships for 2024, the applicants must meet the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicant must receive an offer for a full-time course at the University of Sheffield.
- Applicant must have an Intermediate degree.
- The scholarship is available for all Bachelor’s Degree courses except for the field of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- The applicant will pay their overseas tuition fee by themselves.
- Applicant must not own another scholarship.
- Applicant must enter a degree program at the University in the 1st or 2nd year.
How to Apply for Sheffield International Merit Scholarships for 2024?
Follow the scholarship guidelines below to apply for the Sheffield International Merit Scholarships for 2024.
- Visit the University of Sheffield’s official website (https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/) and open your applicant portal.
- Click on the “Scholarships” tab followed by a click on the “Undergraduate” tab.
- Then, go to the “International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship” link and click the “Apply now” button.
- Lastly, complete the online procedure and submit it before the last date.
The scholarship holders will get the confirmation in May 2024. If you get the scholarship offer, confirm acceptance of your scholarship before the said date
- The University of Sheffield will accept International Bachelor’s Degree Merit Scholarships applications by 22 April 2024 (1:00 p.m. UK time).
- Your program will commence in Autumn 2024.
- The date for the scholarship winner announcement is 15 May 2024.