We have recently come to know about the Commonwealth Fully Funded scholarship program for Masters & PhD Students. It aims to assist deserving students globally. Therefore, the students can continue their studies in the UK. Do you know what’s the best feature of this scholarship? It is that the organization encourages competent students from eligible Commonwealth countries. The applicants will send an online application.
It’s an opportunity for the skillful contenders to polish their skills. Moreover, the scholarship holders can serve their nations in the desired fields. The organization grants hundreds of such scholarship awards yearly to provide future leaders to the world. The Commonwealth has fully funded scholarships in the circuit since 1959. More than 28 thousand candidates have now received a fully funded grant from the organization by the UK Government.
The eligible contestants must scroll down to read the qualification requirements from the section below. What matters the most is that you have to apply accordingly. Your application will be of no use by 17th October 2023. Therefore, hurry up and apply for the Masters & Ph.D. Degree Program without any delay. If you find this information worthy, do share it further. Time is running off. Consequently, we suggest you hurry up.
Details of Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarships for 2024
Below are the details about the Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarships for 2024. These scholarships are for Masters & Ph.D. Degree Program studies.
|Masters & Ph.D. Degree Program
|17th October 2023
List of Countries for Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarships for 2024
The contenders seeking admission must read about the eligible countries from below. These countries for the Master’s and Ph.D. Degree programs include:
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- The Gambia
Coverage for Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarships for 2024
The list of the benefits for the Commonwealth Fully Funded Masters & Ph.D. Degree Program scholarships in the UK for 2024 are here. As complete financial assistance, each student will get the following:
- A monthly stipend of £1,347 or £1,652.
- Other facilities like airfare and accommodation expenses grants.
For Married Students:
Such students will get the following assistance for managing midterm visit expenses:
- The students with no children will receive £290 monthly.
- While the applicants with children will get an additional monthly stipend of £143.
- The candidates without a spouse will get a £576.61 monthly allowance for the first child and £143 for the next.
Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarships for 2024
Below are the eligibility criteria for the students applying for the Commonwealth Masters & Ph.D. Degree Program Scholarships 2024. The contender must be:
- A British-protected person or refugee or permanent resident of eligible countries.
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder for Master’s degrees and a Master’s degree for Ph.D. studies.
- Not be an attendee of a Master’s or PhD degree at any other university.
- Also, a disabled candidate.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarships for 2024?
The contenders must follow the procedure below to apply for the Commonwealth Masters & Ph.D. Degree Program scholarships for 2024.
- The willing contestants can apply from any of these nominating bodies. These bodies include National Nominating companies or Non-Governmental Organizations and Charitable Bodies.
- The students must send their applications through the CSC online application system.
- They must open the following link in their search engine
- Then, to complete the degree submission for the Masters & Ph.D. Degree Programs & other documents.
- Also, each of you must fill in the required information.
Note: The Master & Ph.D. Degree students must list the following documents.
- Three universities and supervisor names.
- Ten publications and prizes.
- A 300-word summary.
- The students must apply for the Commonwealth Masters & Ph.D. Degree Program Scholarships until 17th October 2023.
All of you must hurry up.