All the applicants looking to avail scholarship opportunities in the United Kingdom must read this article. Today’s article concerns the Dean’s Prize Scholarship available at the University College London. They extend their financial support to the scholarship recipients to pursue their Postgraduate Research degree in 2024.
The foundation of the University College London was laid in 1826. The university became the first UK organization to accept women on equal terms as men in 1878. UCL is a constituent college of the University of London and a Russell Group member, consisting of over 850 professors and almost 6,000 academic and research staff. The organization is ranked 22nd in the World’s University rankings for 2024 (source).
A simple yet comprehensive application process to apply for the Dean’s Prize Scholarship is available in the section below. Ensure you read the correct deadline before submitting a scholarship application for the Faculty of Mathematical & Physical Sciences or Engineering. Good luck with the future proceedings.
Details of UCL Dean’s Prize PhD Scholarships 2024 in UK
Here, you will read all the details about the partially funded Dean’s Prize scholarships offered by the University College London.
|University College London
|17th January 2024 & 28th February 2024
Language Tests for UCL Dean’s Prize Scholarships 2024
The administration of UCL will accept the scores of the following English language tests from the Dean’s Prize Scholarship applicants.
- IELTS Academic.
- TOEFL iBT.
- Pearson PTE Academic.
Benefits of UCL Dean’s Prize Scholarships 2024
The Dean’s Prize Scholarships at the University College London will provide the following benefits to the students.
- The scholarship recipients will get financial support from the institute through an international fee waiver during the duration of the postgraduate research.
- Also, this scholarship will uplift your academic and research profile.
Eligibility for UCL Dean’s Prize Scholarships 2024
The eligibility for the Dean’s Prize Scholarships 2024 at UCL is below. The applicants must:
- You must be an international student.
- Applicant must have applied at UCL for a research degree program in the Faculty of Engineering or Mathematical & Physical Sciences.
- You must have secured a competitive external scholarship to manage your living expenditures.
- You must fulfil the eligibility requirements of the respective department (if any).
- You must demonstrate excellent academic performance.
- Academic Certificates.
- Two Reference Letters.
- Reference of an external competitive scholarship.
- Research Project Proposal.
- A Letter of support from the prospective supervisor.
How to Apply for UCL Dean’s Prize PhD Scholarships 2024 in UK
The management of the University College London does not require a downloadable application form for the Dean’s Prize Scholarship. Their application process is below:
For Faculty of Mathematical & Physical Sciences:
- The applicants must prepare a scholarship application with a complete description of the proposed research project (max. 1 page).
- Submit your application, CV, reference letters, and other listed documents to the respective department before the deadline.
For Faculty of Engineering:
- The candidates must prepare a scholarship application with a complete description of the proposed research project (max. 200 words).
- Submit your application along with a CV, two reference letters, and other listed documents in a single PDF to email@example.com. Before the deadline.
The UCL Dean’s Prize Scholarship application portal will accept applications till the deadline below:
- 17th January 2024 for the Faculty of Mathematical & Physical Sciences.
- 28th February 2024 for the Faculty of Engineering.