Scholarship season is at its peak. However, the majority of the scholarship offers are coming to an end. Trudeau Foundation’s scholarship program is among them. The Trudeau Foundation offers a three-year Leadership program for Canadian or non-Canadian Ph.D. students.
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation is a public charity in Canada, established in 2001 as a living memorial to the ex-Canadian prime minister. They want the scholars to impact the world with their education.
The Trudeau Foundation accepts applications on its online application portals according to the instructions below. The application portal will remain open till 1st December 2023. To avoid inconvenience, don’t leave anything for the last minute. View the upcoming scholarship offers from top institutes from our website.
Details of Trudeau Foundation Scholarships for 2024 in Canada
This section will feature the eligibility, language tests, coverage, and application procedure for the Trudeau Foundation Scholarships 2024 in Canada.
|1st December 2023
Language Tests for Trudeau Foundation Scholarships for 2024
- The Trudeau Foundation does not require any language test certificates from the applicants.
- However, students whose first language is not English or French must submit proof of language proficiency transcripts of the tests such as TOEFL, IELTS, or TEF.
Trudeau Foundation will cover the following research topics for their Ph.D. scholarship program for 2024.
- Human Rights and Dignity.
- Responsible Citizenship.
- Canada and the World.
- People and their Natural Environment.
Coverage for Trudeau Foundation Scholarships for 2024
- The Foundation will grant an annual stipend of up to $40,000 for three years to manage tuition and living expenses and $20,000 to cover travel, research, and accommodation expenses.
- The administration will give a lifelong membership of the Foundation’s alum network.
- Also, they will allow students to become proficient in French, English, and local languages.
Eligibility Criteria for Trudeau Foundation Scholarships for 2024
In this section, you can read the eligibility criteria for the Trudeau Foundation Scholarships in Canada for 2024. The students must:
- Be a Canadian or non-Canadian citizen enrolled in a Ph.D. degree program at a Canadian university.
- Be ready to complete full-time Ph.D. studies in 2026 or later.
- Have doctoral work related to the Foundation’s Four Themes: Human Rights and Dignity, Responsible Citizenship, Canada and the World, People and their Natural Environment.
The eligible students must submit the following documents to pursue their Ph.D. degree under the Trudeau Foundation Scholarship program for 2024.
- A curriculum vitae
- Educational Transcripts
- A Research Proposal
- Three Letters of Reference
- A Personal Statement
How to Apply for Trudeau Foundation Scholarships for 2024
Follow each step of the application instructions to apply for the Trudeau Foundation Scholarships in Canada. The Ph.D. degree students must:
- Begin with creating an account or logging in to your account on the Trudeau Foundation’s application portal, whose link is below:
- Then, open the application form in your browser.
- Provide your personal and educational details and attach the supporting documents, if any.
- Submit the form before the last date ends.
The eligible students will receive an interview call on their e-mails. Application and Nomination Review Committee will interview the candidates, and the Board of Directors will approve the final candidates.
- Each eligible student must apply directly to the foundation through its application portal till 1st December 2023 (5:00 p.m. EST).
- Its application procedure may take some time, so start a little early.