Start your educational journey in Sweden with scholarships from the University of Gothenburg. Except for EU/EEA/Switzerland citizens, all the applicants are invited to apply for admission, followed by a scholarship application. Only Master’s degree students are eligible to apply.
The University of Gothenburg in Sweden aims to overcome society’s challenges with diverse knowledge. It is an inspiring place for the students and employees to work and study. Students get various research and study programs to pursue their studies. It is ranked 201 in the World’s University Rankings 2024 (source).
You must apply for admission to the MS program to get consideration for the scholarship. After submitting the required documents, the eligible applicants will get an invitation to submit the scholarship application.
Details of the University of Gothenburg Scholarships 2024 in Sweden
The University of Gothenburg will serve Master’s students to pursue their education degrees under the Axel Adler Scholarships 2024.
|The University of Gothenburg
Language Tests for the University of Gothenburg Scholarships
The English Language Proficiency Tests demanded from the applicants of the Axel Adler Scholarships are mentioned below.
Benefits of the University of Gothenburg Scholarships
The University of Gothenburg will offer the following benefits for its prestigious scholarship program.
- The management awards a tuition fee waiver to each scholarship holder.
Eligibility for the University of Gothenburg Scholarships
The University of Gothenburg takes the following eligibility for its annual scholarship program. The applicant must:
- Be a non-EU/EEA/Switzerland citizen.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Be Enrolled in a full-time MS program.
- Be an English language proficient.
- Copy of Passport.
- Personal Statement.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Language Proficiency Certificate.
How to Apply for the University of Gothenburg Scholarships 2024 in Sweden
Submit your applications by acting upon the guidelines below:
- Get an admission application for the MS program at the University of Gothenburg via the link below:
- Pay the application fee and present the supporting documents by the said deadline.
- If you’re eligible, you will get an email with further application instructions by 8th February 2024.
- Then, submit your scholarship application form as per the date specified in the email.
- The admission applications for Master’s degree programs are acceptable by 15th January 2024.