Business School of Oxford invites talented social entrepreneurs by offering them Skoll Scholarships for 2024 in UK. It gives them various learning and growth opportunities while pursuing an MBA program.
Oxford is the oldest university in the English-speaking world and was founded over 1000 years ago. The institute comprises 44 colleges and more than 100 libraries. It serves around 22,000 students from 140 countries. It tops the World’s University Rankings for 2024 (source).
Before applying for this scholarship, it is a must for you to receive an admission acceptance. The application portal is open for eligible candidates to submit the scholarship applications till 2nd January 2024.
Details of the Skoll Scholarships 2024 at Business School of Oxford in the UK
Oxford University will serve Master’s students to pursue their education degrees under Skoll MBA Scholarships 2024.
|No. of Scholarships
|2nd January 2024
Language Tests for the Skoll Scholarships 2024
The following English Language Proficiency Tests are required from the students applying for the Skoll MBA Scholarships.
- GMAT or GRE.
Benefits of the Skoll Scholarships 2024
Oxford University will offer the following benefits for its Skoll MBA scholarship program.
- The scholarship grants a course fee waiver.
- The scholarship awards a partial grant for living costs.
Eligibility for the Skoll Scholarships 2024
The institution accepts the following eligibility for the Skoll MBA Scholarships 2024. The student must:
- Be an International citizen.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Hold three years of experience with entrepreneur-based social ventures.
- Have enrolled in a full-time MBA program at Oxford University.
- Possess an English Language Proficiency.
- Demonstrate the need for the scholarship.
- Copy of Passport.
- Personal Statement.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Language Proficiency Certificate.
How to Apply for the Skoll Scholarships 2024 at Business School of Oxford in the UK
The scholarship application can be submitted by following the process below:
- Firstly, you must apply to the Saïd Business School at Oxford to get accepted into the MBA program via https://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/.
- Then, submit an additional application for the scholarship and provide the required materials and information.
- Once the application is submitted, the committee will review it after each admission stage.
- Applicants will receive an update on their scholarship application status shortly after admissions shortlisting.
- The organization will finally shortlist the candidates in late March and invite them for interviews in April and May.
- The Skoll MBA scholarship applications for MS programs are acceptable till 2nd January 2024.