The Hague University of Applied Sciences invites online applications for several Master’s level scholarships. One of them is the Susana Menendez Bright Future Scholarships. If you are willing to pursue your studies in the Netherlands, go ahead, as the administration will provide the tuition fees to each scholarship holder.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences (THUAS) is an institute of applied sciences established in 1987. The organization was located in The Hague, Netherlands, serving over 25,000 students in 100 degree programs. The institute is ranked 201 in the European Teaching Rankings 2018 (source).
All the students meeting the eligibility requirements must approach the university’s application portal to enrol for a Master’s degree. Scroll down to read the application instructions. Apply by 31st May 2024 to grab the scholarship.
Details of Bright Future Scholarships 2024 in Netherlands
The Hague University of Applied Sciences will serve international students continuing their Master’s degrees in the Netherlands for their scholarships in 2024.
|The Hague University of Applied Sciences
|31st May 2024
Language Tests for Bright Future Scholarships 2024
The administration has required the following English language tests from the applicants of the MS scholarships at the Hague University of Applied Sciences.
Following full-time/part-time degrees are available at the Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Master of Business Administration (Regular Program).
- Master in Financial Management and Control (MSc).
- Master in International Communication Management (MA).
Benefits of Bright Future Scholarships 2024
- This scholarship covers the full tuition fee for the scholarship holders.
- The administration will provide them with the books they must return after graduation.
Eligibility for Bright Future Scholarships 2024
The institution accepts the following eligibility for the Susana Menendez Bright Future Scholarships 2024. The student must:
- Asylum status holders are eligible to apply.
- Must admitted to the available Master’s program.
- Proof of admission.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency.
- Motivation Letter.
How to Apply for Bright Future Scholarships 2024 in Netherlands
The application procedure for the Susana Menendez Bright Future Scholarships applicants in the Netherlands is available below.
- Apply for the suitable Master’s program via the online application portal.
- Write an essay in English, up to 1100 words. It must highlight how you plan to be an impactful innovator.
- Email your essay to email@example.com.
- Remember to write ”BFS” in the subject line and mention your student number in the essay.
- The selection committee will inform the successful contenders via email by 1st July.
- The Susana Menendez Bright Future Scholarship applications for MS degrees are acceptable till 31st May 2024.