This article discusses the opportunity to study abroad through the Schlumberger Foundation fellowship, providing information on its benefits and how to apply. The Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Scholarship for the academic year 2024-2025 is a fully-funded scholarship available to international students.
It offers a maximum of USD 50,000 per year for PhD students and USD 40,000 per year for Post-doc students and can be renewed until the completion of their studies. The Faculty for the Future program provides scholarships to females from developing and emerging economies to pursue advanced research in STEM fields at top universities across the globe.
This fellowship allows you to pursue your studies in any country. The preferred fields of study are Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, and Biology. The application submission for this scholarship is valid until 10 November 2023.
Schlumberger Foundation Faculty Fellowships 2024 Summary & Details:
|Deadline to Apply
|10 November 2023
|Top Universities Worldwide
Allowance of Schlumberger Foundation Faculty Fellowships 2024
The Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Scholarships offers successful candidates the following advantages:
- Faculty for the Future grants provide funding for eligible expenditures up to a maximum of $50,000 per year for a Doctoral and $40,000 per year for a Postdoctoral degree.
- These grants can be renewed based on performance and self-evaluation.
- Recommendations from supervisors and evidence of plans to reintegrate into the home country.
English Language Tests for Schlumberger Foundation Faculty Fellowships 2024
There is a list of English Proficiency Tests that are acceptable for the fellowship, as mentioned above.
- IELTS Academic.
- PTE Academic.
- C1 Advanced (formerly known as CAE)
- B2 First (formerly known as FCE)
Eligibility Criteria for Schlumberger Foundation Faculty Fellowships 2024
This opportunity is open to all women from developing countries, except those with dual citizenship from a developed country. The eligible criteria are given below:
- Applicants must pursue a Ph.D. or postdoctoral research in STEM fields and be enrolled, admitted, or applied to a university or research institute abroad.
- The grant will be discontinued if the recipient obtains citizenship from a developed country.
- To be eligible for this opportunity, you must have a strong academic background, teaching experience, and actively participate in Faculty.
- Outreach programs to encourage women in the sciences.
- Additionally, you must be willing to contribute to developing your home country and region by strengthening your university, conducting relevant research, or addressing public policy issues.
How to Apply for Schlumberger Foundation Faculty Fellowships 2024
Please adhere to the following application instructions to apply for Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships.
- Make an account for yourself at https://www.fftf.slb.com/.
- Verify it through an email and log in.
- Access the “Your Application” section for the year 2023.
- Fill out the application form online.
- Then, attach the necessary documents and submit them.