The SBW Berlin Scholarship is now available for international students who want to further their studies in Germany. This article will provide comprehensive information about the scholarship program, its benefits, and the application process. The SBW Berlin Scholarship Program is a fully funded scholarship for international students pursuing undergraduate or master’s studies. It covers all tuition fees and provides a monthly stipend, accommodation, travel allowances, and additional benefits.
SBW Berlin supports educational initiatives globally, aiming to promote education and knowledge sharing internationally. The SBW Berlin Scholarship provides support to financially disadvantaged students from abroad.
These students must use the skills they gain while studying in Germany to contribute to long-term, non-profit projects, preferably in their home countries. Scholarships are awarded based on academic qualifications, personal abilities, and social needs. Funding is available for Bachelor’s and Master’s programs in Berlin and Potsdam, and in some cases, vocational training. However, funding for studies in the student’s home country or other German states must be provided.
SBW Berlin Germany Scholarship Program 2024 Summary & Details
|7 August 2023
|Deadline to Apply
|15 November to 31 December (annually)
|Level of Study
|Master & BS
Coverage of SBW Berlin Scholarship Program 2024
The SBW Berlin Scholarship offers various benefits to the recipient.
- A room in our student flats in Berlin.
- Along with a cost-of-living allowance.
- Tuition fees.
- A potential travel allowance for your trip to and from Berlin.
Admissible English Proficiency Tests for SBW Berlin Scholarship 2024
An internationally recognized language proficiency certificate is required for the language you plan to take the course. The acceptable tests are given below:
Documents Required for SBW Berlin Scholarship 2024
Please summarize the documents listed below using your own words. The required documents for application include:
- A motivation letter.
- A copy of your last school or university certificate with grade point average and grade overview.
- A copy of your highest academic degree with grade point average and grade overview.
- Additional documents such as university admission or qualification evidence.
- Language certificate.
- Work and training certificates.
- Records of achievements if applicable.
- Submitting letters of recommendation and evidence of net household income is recommended, although these are not mandatory.
Eligibility Criteria for SBW Berlin Scholarship 2024
The SBW Berlin Scholarship requires candidates to meet several criteria. There are:
- They must be proficient in English and come from any country.
- Additionally, they must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Candidates should either be starting their university education or be enrolled in their first, second, or third semester at a recognized university.
- Alternatively, they can apply for a Master’s degree soon after completing a Bachelor’s degree.
- They must have a minimum average grade equivalent to a German grade point average of 2.0.
- Candidates must also have a relatively low net income, with their total household income staying within the average pay for their home country.
- Lastly, applicants with experience in the non-profit sector, either professionally or as a volunteer, are preferred.
How to Apply for SBW Berlin Scholarship 2024 in Germany
To apply for this scholarship, please adhere to the given application guidelines.
- Complete the application form available at their official site.
- Complete your details and include a picture of yourself.
- Please provide details about your current and past educational experiences.
- Additionally, provide information about the following aspects.
- Include the following documents: information about your parents and household members, your most recent school or university certificate, your highest school leaving certificate, your highest obtained university degree, your current occupation and desired career, any training you have received for vocational training, any internships or professional experience you have, your skills, hobbies, and interests, any knowledge you have with travelling abroad, and any volunteering experience you have.
- The application and all required documents must be sent in either German or English via email to email@example.com.