The SAT/ACT Scholarships invite the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students to get admission at LUISS University in Italy. It is one of many scholarship offers available for higher degree students at this institute. There are many others. Read about them on our website.
LUISS is an independent university that was founded between 1974 and 1978. The university aims to convey knowledge and instil flexibility in young students to prosper in future. They offer degree programs in Economics and Finance, Business and Management, Law, and Political Science. It holds 201 rank in the Impact Rankings: Decent Work and Economic Growth 2022 (source).
Students must go through an online application process to apply for the scholarship at LUISS University. Feel free to submit your application by the end of January or May 2024.
Details of SAT/ACT Scholarships 2024 in Italy
The LUISS University will serve Bachelor’s and Master’s level students in Italy for SAT/ACT Scholarships 2024.
|Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
Language Tests for SAT/ACT Scholarships 2024
The LUISS University has required the following English/Italian language tests from the applicants for the SAT/ACT Scholarships.
- English Language Tests: IELTS or TOEFL.
- Italian Language Tests: CILS B2, CELI 4, or DELF B2.
Benefits of SAT/ACT Scholarships 2024
The LUISS University will cover the following finances for the scholarship program.
- 50% partial waiver of the University’s annual tuition fee.
Eligibility for SAT/ACT Scholarships 2024
The SAT/ACT scholarships will be awarded to students with the following eligibility.
- Applicants must have SAT or ACT certification.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the first year of the BS or MS degree.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Motivation Letter.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Proof of English or French Proficiency.
- Financial Documents.
How to Apply for SAT/ACT Scholarships 2024 in Italy
The SAT/ACT scholarship application process is similar to the regular online procedures.
- Start with downloading the scholarship application via the given link: https://www.luiss.edu/how-to-apply.
- Fill in the required information and attach the supporting documents.
- Applications are only acceptable before the deadline ends.
- The successful applicants will receive the confirmatory email a few days after applying.
The LUISS University will accept the SAT/ACT scholarship applications in the following two terms.
- 15th November 2023 to 31st January 2024.
- 1st February 2024 to 31st May 2024.