Embark on your educational journey in Australia with the Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships opportunity. This article highlights a comprehensive overview of the scholarships, their advantages, and a step-by-step application guide. The Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships for the 2024-2025 academic year are available to international students pursuing Master’s or Ph.D. degrees.
These scholarships fully cover the students’ living expenses with an annual allowance. Monash University offers prestigious scholarships to support graduate research students in the Humanities and Social Sciences fields with their living expenses. Monash University is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia, with multiple campuses and international locations.
These scholarships are available for PhD and Master’s students studying at Monash and aim to reward excellence and help students achieve their goals. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 31st October 2023.
Rydon Graduate Research Scholarship 2024-25 Summary & Details
|7th July 2023
|Deadline to Apply
|31st October 2023
Coverage of Rydon Graduate Research Scholarship 2024-25
The Rydon Research scholarship offers several benefits to the recipient of the above fellowship. Your benefits are listed below:
- It provides a yearly living allowance of $33,000 on top of the RTP Stipend or Monash Graduate Scholarship.
Required Tests for Rydon Graduate Research Scholarship 2024-25
There are several acceptable exams for this scholarship. The tests are discussed below.
Documents Required for Rydon Graduate Research Scholarship 2024-25
To apply for this scholarship, you must submit certain required documents along with your application. These documents include:
- A document containing academic information.
- Degree certificates.
- Proof of citizenship.
- English language proficiency.
- An invitation to apply.
- A research proposal.
Eligibility Criteria for Rydon Graduate Research Scholarship 2024-25
To be eligible for a Rydon Postgraduate Research Fellowship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You must meet Monash University’s English language proficiency requirements to be eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to international students, including New Zealand and Australia.
- Being a full-time, on-campus student throughout the scholarship period is necessary.
- Recipients must submit a written progress report detailing how the scholarship has benefited them academically.
How to Apply for Rydon Graduate Research Scholarship 2024-25
To apply for the Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships, carefully follow the application instructions provided.
- Before applying, you may need to receive an invitation.
- To get an invitation, you must complete an expression of interest or find a supervisor for your research.
- The requirements for this vary depending on the faculty or institute.
- If you want to be considered for a scholarship, indicate it on the application form.
- You don’t need to fill out a separate form.
- You will automatically be considered for all eligible scholarships.