Radboud University provides you with a platform to send your scholarship application to pursue your Master’s level studies in the Netherlands. The institute will partially fund the study expenses under the scholarship. Applicants wil have an opportunity to study with brilliant students from different countries and learn about their customs.
Radboud University is an international institute in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. Since its foundation in 1923, it has been known for providing high-quality education and research. Leading professors assist you with everything at this university. It is ranked 140th in the World’s University Rankings for 2024 (source).
Admittance in a full-time MS program is a must to proceed with the scholarship program. Read the application process available in the article below. The last date for the scholarship application submission is 31st January 2024. The deadline is only two months away, so be quick.
Details of Radboud University Scholarships 2024 in Netherlands
|31st January 2024
Language Tests for Radboud University Scholarships 2024
The administration has instructed the applicants for the Radboud University Scholarships to take the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT.
- IELTS Academic.
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE).
- Cambridge Proficiency in English (CPE).
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Nijmegen School of Management
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science.
Benefits of Radboud University Scholarships 2024
The Radboud University will offer the following benefits for the MS scholarships in the Netherlands.
- The scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to €2.530.
- The scholarship only covers costs for a visa, residence, medical expenses and liability insurance for your stay.
Eligibility for Radboud University Scholarships 2024
The institution accepts the following eligibility for the Radboud University Scholarships 2024. The student must:
- Be a non-EU/non-EEA citizen.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Be enrolled in a full-time MS program at Radboud University.
- Be an English language proficient.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Two Reference Letters.
- Proof of English Proficiency.
How to Apply for Radboud University Scholarships 2024
The application procedure for the students applying for the Radboud University scholarships in the Netherlands is available below.
- Firstly, apply for admission in a suitable field at Radboud University via the link: https://www.studielink.nl/.
- Provide accurate information and attach the required documents to the OSIRIS Application system.
- Kindly review it thoroughly before submitting it.
- Then, proceed with the scholarship application by using the same documents.
- Your application for the MS program does not guarantee the scholarship selection, so apply separately.
- The Radboud University Scholarship applications for Master’s programs are acceptable till 31st January 2024.