The McDonald Fellowship Program 2024 is offered by the Multiple Sclerosis International Federation (MSIF). It is significant for your professional development, knowledge exchange, and skill development. Each recipient will get an allowance to cover their travel and living expenses. This article lists all the details about eligibility, benefits, application procedure, and deadline.
The McDonald Fellowship Program aims to support promising MS researchers and clinicians. Applicants from low- and middle-income countries are preferred and considered for the fellowship. The applicants have a unique opportunity to embark on a two-year research journey at a reputable institution outside their home country. The applicants can apply till 30th June 2024.
Details of McDonald Fellowship Program 2024
Read the details about the McDonald Fully Funded Fellowships 2025 in the section below.
|Multiple Sclerosis International Federation
|Citizens of Middle-Income Country
|30th June 2024
Benefits of McDonald Fellowship Program 2024
The McDonald Fellowship recipients will get the following benefits.
- The fellowship will get GBP 30,000 to cover travel, living expenses, and other financial expenses.
- You will get a chance to avail mentorship and work experience on a research project at a leading institution.
- You can explore a new culture.
Eligibility for McDonald Fellowship Program 2024
The eligibility demands for the McDonald Fellowship Program are available below.
- Applicant must hold a postgraduate degree (MSc, preferably PhD/MD) in a field relevant to MS.
- Applicants must be citizens of a low- or middle-income country, as the World Bank defines.
- Applicant must be working or studying in a qualifying country and commencing a project in another country within six months before the application.
How to Apply for McDonald Fellowship Program 2024
Read the instructions below and apply for the McDonald Fellowship Program 2025.
- Firstly, choose the project and field of interest.
- Before proceeding forward, you must agree on the project proposal with your Host (project supervisor in a lab or clinic).
- Then, fill in all sections of the online application form via the link: https://www.msif.org/research/awards-grants-and-fellowships/.
- After applying, the Host is contacted to submit a supporting statement using the same application form.
- The applicants have to submit at least three reference letters before the deadline.
The deadline to submit a fellowship application for the McDonald Fellowship Program is 30th June 2024.