Macquarie University invites online applications from international students for Research scholarships in Australia. The applicants must be pursuing their Master’s and PhD level studies for 2024. The administration will grant various types of scholarships and allot several benefits. It’s upto the student to choose the suitable offer and proceed accordingly.
Macquarie University is a public research institute located in Sydney, Australia. Its foundation was laid in 1964. It is ranked among the top 1% of global universities and No.8 in Australia for employment outcomes. The institute is ranked 180 in the World’s University Rankings for 2024 (source).
An online application procedure awaits you if you are willing to apply for the scholarship. Remember, you have read the scholarship instructions listed below. Apply before the 3rd of March 2024 or the 30th of April 2024 (for Round 2).
Details of Macquarie University Research Scholarships 2024 in Australia
The Macquarie University will serve international candidates continuing their higher degrees in Australia for Research scholarships in 2024.
|Master’s and Ph.D. Degree
|3rd March 2024 or 30th April 2024 (for Round 2)
Language Tests for Macquarie University Research Scholarships 2024
The administration has required the following English language test from the students for the Macquarie University Research Scholarships.
- TOEFL iBT Home Edition.
- PTE Academic Online.
Benefits of Macquarie University Research Scholarships 2024
Macquarie University will offer the following benefits for the research scholarships.
- The administration grants a stipend to each recipient to manage tuition fees, accommodation costs, and living expenses.
- The scholars will get networking and mentorship opportunities that lead to personal and professional growth.
Eligibility for Macquarie University Research Scholarships 2024
The institution accepts the following eligibility for the Macquarie University Research Scholarships 2024. The student must:
- Be an International student except for Australian and New Zealand citizens.
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Be enrolled in a full-time MS or PhD program at Macquarie University.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Motivational Letter.
- Research Proposal.
How to Apply for Macquarie University Research Scholarships 2024 in Australia
The simple steps involved in submitting the Macquarie University Research Scholarship applications are below:
- Get the combined course and scholarship application via the link here: https://mq-edu.t1cloud.com/T1Default/CiAnywhere/Web/MQ-EDU/StudentCore/StudentApplicationRegistrationMyMaintenance?f=%24SC.STUAPPREG.MNT&suite=SM&G=3b2a5936-b4f0-4b14-864c-1476efd8afe8.
- Attach the reference reports and demonstrate the scholarship reference number under the scholarship details question.
- Fill out the remaining application as per the instructions and submit it before the deadline ends.
- The Macquarie University Research Scholarship applications for MS and PhD programs are acceptable till 3rd March 2024 and 30th April 2024 (for Round 2).