The Lund University offers a prestigious Global Scholarship Program for exceptional academic record holders. The merit-based scholarship program invites students outside the European Union/European Economic Area to pursue their Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees at their institute.
Lund University is a public research university founded in 1666 in Sweden. It is the oldest and the world’s top university worldwide. Its campuses in Malmö and Helsingborg serve more than 41,000 students. It is ranked 106th in the World’s University Rankings for 2024 (source).
We have guided the scholarship applicants through the application procedure step by step. Try to implement each step and submit your application once the portal opens in February 2024.
Details for Global Scholarship Program 2024 in Sweden
We have listed the details of Global Scholarships at Lund University for the applicants seeking admission to BS and MS study programs.
|Partially or Fully Funded
|Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
|Opens February 2024
Language Tests for Global Scholarship Program 2024
The Lund University administration accepts the following English language proficiency tests from Global Scholarship applicants.
- IELTS Academic.
- TOEFL iBT.
- Cambridge Assessment English (CAE).
Benefits of Global Scholarship Program 2024
Lund University will offer the following benefits for the Global scholarships for 2024.
- A grant of SEK 18 million (€1.7 million/US $1.8 million) annually.
Eligibility for Global Scholarship Program 2024
The institution sets the following criteria for the Global Scholarship Program 2024 at Lund University. The student must:
- Be non-EU/EEA and Switzerland applicants.
- Hold a high-school certificate for admission to the BS program.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree for admission to the MS program.
- Be enrolled in a full-time degree program.
- Official Transcripts.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
How to Apply for Global Scholarship Program 2024 in Sweden
The application procedure for the students applying for the Lund University scholarships in Sweden is listed below.
- Firstly, choose the suitable program through the online application website: www.universityadmissions.se.
- Once you submit your admission application, you will receive an email with instructions about the scholarship application form.
- Then, provide the information about your academic information, work experience, and extracurricular activities in the application.
- Submit the complete scholarship application by the said deadline.
- Lund University will start accepting Global scholarship applications in February 2024.