An amazing opportunity is awaiting you at George Mason University. They are offering the James Buchanan fellowship program for 2024. Applicants must have completed their Doctoral degrees within the last few years. The program will cover your living allowance, accommodation, books, and travel expenses.
George Mason University is the largest public research university in the southeastern U.S. Virginia. It has expanded enormously in less than 50 years of existence. It was founded in 1957 with just 17 students as a branch of the University of Virginia. The institute gained its independence in 1972. Currently, thousands of students from 130 countries are studying here. The institute is ranked 401 in the World’s University Rankings for 2024 (source).
Fellowship applicants must submit a cover letter of 1-2 pages as an application form with supporting documents. Read the application instructions from the section below. Make sure your application is complete and submitted on time. The deadline to apply for the fellowship program is 15th April 2024.
Details of James Buchanan Fellowship for 2024 in USA
The section below provides all the details about the James Buchanan Fellowship Program for 2024 in Washington, DC, USA.
|George Mason University
|15th April 2024
Benefits of James Buchanan Fellowship for 2024
The fellowship recipients will get the following benefits. Each applicant will receive:
- An allowance of up to $8,000.
- All reading materials.
- Travel and accommodation facility.
- Participation in discussions about mainline political economy.
- Networking opportunities with Hayek Program scholars, alums, and other associates.
- Suitability for conference and research funding.
The fellowship recipients will get the following experiences.
- Engaging in constructive discussions, lectures, and formal meals.
- Building association with a network of scholars in contemporary political economy.
- Exploring political economy ideas to sort out social science issues.
Eligibility for James Buchanan Fellowship for 2024
The fellowship applicants must have the following eligibility:
- Applicants must have completed a Ph.D. degree within the last six years.
- Applicants can attend three-weekend colloquia at George Mason University in Fairfax, VA.
- Applicant must hold an academic or research position in social sciences or other sciences.
- Applicant must have interests in political economy to benefit from this program.
- Cover Letter.
- Recent Academic Publications.
- Academic Degrees.
How to Apply for the James Buchanan Fellowship for 2024 in USA
You can read the application procedure for the James Buchanan Fellowships 2024 from here.
- Apply for the fellowship via https://mercatuscenter.formstack.com/forms/james_buchanan_fellowship.
- Your application form comprises a cover letter (1-2 pages).
- It must explain your graduate school career, academic goals, research interests, understanding of relevant economic schools, and expectations from the fellowship.
- Answer the short questions, attach the required documents, and submit the cover letter before the deadline.
- The deadline for the James Buchanan Fellowship is 11th February 2024.