The UK government has announced a prestigious award named the President’s PhD degree scholarship for 2024. This scholarship is available at Imperial College London. The management will accept applications from Master’s degree holders from all the international countries. A total of fifty research awards are available for the eligible applicants.
They must give themselves a chance and avail themselves of this opportunity. The scholarship holders will get substantial financial assistance from the organization during 3-5 years of study. According to the organization, eligible students must have a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree.
However, the students must apply through the proper channel. There is an online system where you must submit the applications according to the instructions. Interested students must send their applications on any date from 6th November 2023, 8th January 2024, and 4th March 2024.
Details of Imperial College President’s Scholarships Scholarship 2024
We have summarized the details of the latest scholarship by the Imperial College London. The contenders seeking admission to the Ph.D. degree program at this institute can read about the President’s scholarship details below.
|Imperial College London
|Ph.D. Degree Program
|No. of Scholarships
|50 Research Scholarships
|Upto 3.5 years
Coverage of Ph.D. Degree Scholarships for 2024
The students must be interested to read about the benefits of a PhD degree scholarship at the Imperial College London for 2024. No more waiting as the organization will grant the following assistance to the contestants.
- Full tuition fee for 3-5 year Ph.D. Degree studies
- An annual stipend of £25,150 for accommodation
- Consumable annual fluid of £2000
Note: This scholarship will assist each international contender by giving them access to:
- Free “English Language Courses”
- Different clubs or communities of the college
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D. Scholarships for 2024
Now, move on to the next most crucial portion of the PhD scholarship at the Imperial College London. The eligibility requirements for the students applying for the 2024 session are available here.
- An applicant must be an International Student.
- An applicant must hold a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree.
- No restrictions on nationality.
- The scholarship applies to both full- and part-time study.
Documents Required for Ph.D. Degree Scholarships for 2024
Like most scholarship programs, this also requires a few documents from the applicants. The contestants fulfilling the eligibility requirements must submit a filled application and the following documents.
- Proof of Distinction
- Academic Qualification Degrees
- Research Proposal
- Reference Letters
Note: Use PDF format for a Reference Letter for Ph.D. degree studies.
How to Apply for Imperial College President’s Ph.D. Degree Scholarships 2024 in the UK
There is a straightforward application procedure to follow. The contestants must read the steps before applying for the Imperial College’s Ph.D. Scholarships for 2024.
- Firstly, the contestants willing to apply can begin by sending online applications through the Imperial College’s Online Admissions System.
- Then, each student must fill the first page of the personal statement with personal interest and the second page with a research proposal.
- The students must attach all the required documents mentioned in the above list.
- Then, the candidates must select the funding section from the extra questions tab to apply for the scholarship.
Students must submit their complete application before any of the three deadlines below.
- 6th November 2023 or 8th January 2024, or 4th March 2024.
You don’t need to apply every time. Do it just once. The organization will dispatch the Scholarship Notification by any of the dates below:
- By January 2024.
- By March 2024.
- By May 2024.