If you need more chances to pursue your research at a recognized institute, Harvard Law School IGLP provides you with a platform to continue your research. Both doctoral or postdoctoral scholars can apply for the Residential Fellowship Program 2024 in the USA. The fellowship is fully and partially funded so that the management will manage their expenses accordingly.
The Harvard Law School Institute for Global Law and Policy is often regarded as IGLP. It is a research institution for scholars, practitioners, and policymakers to explore creative approaches to tackle global policy challenges. It was founded in 2003 in collaboration with the Harvard Law faculty members.
The Residential Fellowship applicants must complete the application form available at the Harvard Law School IGLP application portal. Read the application instructions from the section below and proceed on time. The deadline to apply for the fellowship program is 12th February 2024.
Details of the IGLP Residential Fellowship 2024 in USA
Harvard Law School IGLP invites research students worldwide to apply for the Residential Fellowship 2024, whose details are available below:
|Harvard Law School IGLP
|Fully & Partially Funded
|12th February 2024
Benefits of IGLP Residential Fellowship 2024
Below are the benefits offered for the IGLP Residential Fellowship 2024.
- Fellows will receive a healthy stipend from the organization in recognition of their academic excellence.
- The fellows will get dedicated shared office space at the institute.
- As the name predicts, the organization offers residence to the fellows at the Harvard Law School.
- Fellows will get libraries within the Harvard University network, and they can participate in various IGLP conferences and workshops.
Eligibility for IGLP Residential Fellowship 2024
The eligibility requirements for the fellowship applicants are below:
- International applicants can apply.
- Applicants must be doctoral or postdoctoral scholars pursuing global law, social justice, and economic policy research.
- Applicants’s research work must indicate an original, challenging, and innovative approach to ideas within the field of international law.
- The organization prefers applicants whose research work is not supported by other institutions.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Cover Letter.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Research Proposal.
How to Apply for the IGLP Residential Fellowship 2024 in USA
Read the instructions below and apply for the fellowship at the Harvard Law School IGLP for 2024.
- Get your IGLP Residential Fellowship application via the link here: (https://iglp_hls.formstack.com/forms/2024_2025iglpfellowshipapp).
- Provide the personal information at the given space and attach the supporting requirements (if any).
- Lastly, submit the application form on time.
- Also, ensure your work and research align with the mission & themes of the IGLP.
- The deadline for the Residential Fellowship Program for 2024 by the Harvard Law School IGLP in the USA is 12th February 2024.