We have updated you on the CSC scholarship available in various Chinese universities. Here we are with yet another scholarship. The offer is available at the China Harbin Institute of Technology this time. They accept admission and scholarship applications for Master’s and Ph.D. programs.
Harbin Institute of Technology was founded in China almost a hundred years ago, in 1920. In 1954, the Chinese Ministry of Higher Education designated it among the six national key institutes outside Beijing. It holds the 168th rank in the World’s University Ranking for 2024 (source).
The Harbin Institute of Technology will cover all the expenses of each scholar. Read more about it from below. The scholarship application is available on the official portal, so apply as explained in this article. The portal will close on 15th February 2024, so you must avail yourself of this scholarship offer now.
Details of Harbin CSC Scholarship 2024 in China
Below, we have illustrated comprehensive details of China Harbin Institute of Technology for CSC Scholarships 2024.
|Harbin Institute of Technology
|Master’s and Ph.D. Degree
|15th February 2024
Language Tests for Harbin CSC Scholarship 2024
There are standard language tests for the China Scholarship Council’s Scholarships for 2024. The most common proficiency tests required by the Harbin Institute of Technology are below:
- English: IELTS or TOEFL.
- Chinese: HSK level-4.
Duration of Degree Programs
- MS Program: 2-3 years.
- Ph.D. Program: 3-4 years.
Benefits of Harbin CSC Scholarship 2024
The Harbin Institute of Technology in China will provide the following benefits for CSC Scholarships in 2024. The administration will cover:
- Tuition fee expenses.
- The monthly living allowance is CNY3,000 for MS and CNY3,500 for Ph.D.
- Yearly Medical insurance of CNY800.
Eligibility Criteria for Harbin CSC Scholarship 2024
Harbin Institute of Technology has illustrated the following requirements for the SCS Scholarships 2024. The students must:
- A Non-China citizen.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree for the MS program and a Master’s degree for the Ph.D. program.
- Be under 35 for the MS program and under 40 for the PhD program.
- Be a language proficient.
- Passport copy.
- Academic Certificates.
- Language Proficiency Certificate.
- A Study Plan Proposal.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Acceptance Letter.
How to Apply for the Harbin CSC Scholarship 2024
Harbin Institute of Technology will accept online applications for the CSC scholarship submitted per the instructions below.
- Access the scholarship application at the application portal via the link below.
- Enter the scholarship type: B’ and HIT’s university code: 10213.
- Provide the necessary information and gather all the necessary documents.
- Make sure the attached documents are clear, authentic, and valid.
- Please review your application before submitting it.
- The last date to submit the CSC scholarship applications at the Harbin Institute of Technology is 15th February 2024.