LUISS University in Italy offers various scholarships offers for higher degree students. We are listing the details of such offers here. The GMAT/GRE Scholarships await the Master’s degree students to apply at LUISS University.
Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli is, abbreviated as LUISS. It was established as an independent university between 1974 and 1978. The University offers various degree programs in several fields, such as Economics and Finance, Business and Management, Law, and Political Science. It is ranked 201 in the Impact Rankings: Decent Work and Economic Growth 2022 (source).
An online application process awaits the students who want to apply for the scholarship. You can submit your application by the end of January or May 2024. The choice is yours.
Details of GMAT/GRE Scholarships 2024 in Italy
The LUISS University will serve Master’s level students in Italy for GMAT/GRE Scholarships.
Language Tests for GMAT/GRE Scholarships 2024
The LUISS University has required the following English or Italian language tests from the applicants for the GMAT/GRE Scholarships.
- English Language Tests: IELTS or TOEFL.
- Italian Language Tests: CILS B2, CELI 4, or DELF B2.
Benefits of GMAT/GRE Scholarships 2024
The LUISS University will offer the following benefits for the scholarship program.
- Full tuition fee waivers.
- 50% tuition fee waivers worth €6,650.
- Accommodation and other living expenses are excluded from the scholarship.
Eligibility for GMAT/GRE Scholarships 2024 in Italy
The GMAT/GRE scholarships will be awarded to students with the following eligibility.
- Applicants who have submitted a GMAT certificate with a score equal to or greater than 710.
- Or applicants must submit an equivalent GRE score converted based on the annexed table.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the first year of the MS degree.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Motivation Letter.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Proof of English or French Proficiency.
- Financial Documents.
How to Apply for GMAT/GRE Scholarships 2024
The GMAT/GRE scholarship application process is the same as standard online procedures.
- Begin with downloading the scholarship application through the link here: https://www.luiss.edu/how-to-apply.
- Fill out the mandatory information and attach the required documents.
- Applications are only acceptable before the deadline concludes.
- The successful students will acquire the confirmatory email a few days after applying.
The LUISS University will accept the GMAT/GRE scholarship applications in the following two terms.
- 15th November 2023 to 31st January 2024.
- 1st February 2024 to 31st May 2024.