Many students are awaiting a scholarship opportunity to continue their Master’s degree in a foreign institute. We are here to tell you about the International Leadership Scholarships available at the University of Glasgow in UK. Students from eligible countries will receive an annual stipend to manage their tuition fee expenses.
The University of Glasgow was formed in 1451 to change the world. It is a prestigious Russell Group of leading UK research universities member. The institute is ranked 87th in the World’s University Rankings for 2024 (source).
Applicants need to apply to get an acceptance letter from the university to receive the scholarship. We have described the application process in detail; you can seek guidance from there. Ensure that you apply before the due date of each course.
Details of Glasgow Leadership Scholarships 2024 in UK
The University of Glasgow needs talented students for the International Leadership Scholarships 2024. Scroll down to read the complete details regarding the scholarship.
|University of Glasgow
Language Tests for Glasgow Leadership Scholarships 2024
The University of Glasgow will accept the desired test scores of the following English language tests from the scholarship applicants.
Benefits of Glasgow Leadership Scholarships 2024
The University of Glasgow will offer the following benefits to the International Leadership Scholarship holders:
- Each recipient will receive £10,000 to manage the tuition fee expenses.
Eligibility for Glasgow Leadership Scholarships 2024
Read the eligibility for the Leadership Scholarships available at the University of Glasgow in 2024 here. The applicants must:
- Be a resident of an eligible country.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic record.
- Get an acceptance offer from the University of Glasgow.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- English Proficiency Language Certificate.
- Personal Statement.
- Research Proposal.
How to Apply for Glasgow Leadership Scholarships 2024 in UK
The application process for the Glasgow Leadership scholarship is below:
- Choose the desired field of study from the list of courses available on the website.
- Submit a complete application for admission to an MS degree by fulfilling the required information and uploading supporting documents via the link below: (https://www.gateway-to.glasgow.ac.uk/ords/r/sap/sap/access-scholarship-portal?p0_selected_scholarship=6&clear=Y&session=12398424130938&cs=1k8FMdDjE43-1l38x6LLhH2NdXCaGkI7fFrYuFa3cKDnWYfObvF4jDTLh6PDcsnxIOKvcc4JI7fA4vDwfMYP-wA&tz=5:00).
- Once your application is reviewed, you will get an official acceptance offer for your chosen course.
- This letter is all you need to get the scholarship; no separate application is required.
- The deadline for the International Leadership Scholarships at the University of Glasgow varies for each field.
- Check the due date for the field of study you want to apply.