If you want to study in the USA with a fully funded scholarship, the Fulbright Scholarship is a must-avail option. This article details the scholarship, its benefits, and the application process. International students can pursue their Master’s and Ph.D. studies under the Fulbright Scholarship 2024-2025.
It will cover all the expenses of the students as it is fully funded. The U.S. Department of State sponsors these scholarships and aims to promote understanding between nations through educational and cultural exchange. The scholarships are open to applicants of all backgrounds and identities.
The program has been providing scholarships to international students since 1946, intending to support talented individuals in pursuing graduate studies & conducting research in the U.S. You can apply as per the procedure in the given section. Further details are available below.
USA Full Bright Scholarship Program Summary & Details:
|21 June 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|Varies, February-October 2023
Stipend Covered by USA Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024-25
The Fulbright Scholarship 2024-25 will cover the following expenses and offers various advantages to the recipient.
- The scholarship includes payment for Tuition fees.
- A stipend for living expenses, Airfare, and Health Insurance.
- The Fulbright program offers financial support for the entire length of the study.
For a comprehensive list of scholarship benefits, refer to each country’s official website and specific websites.
English Proficiency Tests Admissible for USA Fulbright Scholarship 2024-25
Following Test is admissible for the Fulbright Scholarship program for 2024-25:
- While submitting your application, you must report the unofficial GRE score provided on the test day or your official score if you have received it.
- If you underwent the GRE test multiple times, you can report your best score & Fulbright will only look at that score.
- Students may request that ETS send an official score report directly to USEFP using the code 9388.
- IELTS is not acceptable.
Documents Required for USA Fulbright Scholarship 2024
The willing applicants must gather and submit the following list of documents.
- All Transcripts and Degrees from an Undergraduate program
- P.h.D applicants must submit their M.S. degree or Mphil Degree Transcripts.
- Take GRE General test and TOFEL
- Three Recommendation letters are required.
Eligibility Criteria for Fulbright Scholarship 2024
To qualify for the Fulbright Scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Proficiency in English,
- Candidate must be an international student from one of the 155 eligible countries,
- Applicants meet the specific eligibility criteria and application procedures set by their home country.
- Applicants must be good in their academics.
How to Apply for USA Fulbright Scholarship 2024
We are providing the instructions to apply for the available degree programs. Do follow the guidelines and apply accordingly.
- International students must submit their applications through the Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in their home countries.
- Prepare an online application, attach the above-mentioned required documents, and submit it without any application fee.
- The applicants get shortlisted in mid-September and will get an interview call in October.
- If you receive no call, it means your rejection.
- The deadline for application submission differs by country but typically falls between February and October each year. So, do it before the date passes.