If you dream of studying in France atleast once, take advantage of this opportunity. Today, we will write about the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarships for 2024. The Eiffel Scholarship has gained a reputation for being a prestigious scholarship program across Europe. Hundreds of students prefer to apply here to pursue their BS, MS, and PhD studies.
The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs launched the France Excellence Eiffel scholarship program in 2019. They aim to attract brilliant students to pursue higher education in France and develop future leaders in the desired fields.
The scholarship will cover the scholarship holders’ monthly stipend, accommodation, medical, and travel expenses. You have to pick the desired institute and apply at their official website campus in France. Time is short, so you must act quickly, as the application deadline is 10th January 2024.
Details of France Excellence Eiffel Scholarships 2024 in France
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in France will fund the Master’s and Ph.D. students to pursue their studies under the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarships for 2024.
|Master’s and Ph.D. Degree
|10th January 2024
Language Tests for France Excellence Eiffel Scholarships
The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs will accept different language proficiency certificates from the applicants for the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarships. These language proficiency tests include:
Benefits of France Excellence Eiffel Scholarships
The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs will grant the benefits for the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarships 2024. The administration grants:
- A monthly stipend of €1,181 for Master’s studies and €1,700 for Ph.D. studies.
- International air travel for the least expensive class and local transportation within France.
- Health insurance.
- Accommodation facility.
- However, Tuition fees are not covered under the Eifel Scholarship.
Eligibility for France Excellence Eiffel Scholarships
The requirements for consideration for the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarships are below. The applicants must be
- Non-French citizen and no dual nationality holder.
- Twenty-five years old for a Master’s level and thirty for a PhD level study.
- An academic record holder.
- Eiffel Scholarship holder before.
- Eiffel Scholarship holders for the Master’s program can apply for a scholarship for the Ph.D. program.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Official Transcripts.
- Copy of passport.
How to Apply for France Excellence Eiffel Scholarships 2024 in France
The process of applying for the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarships is described below.
- Students must approach the Espace Campus France in their homelands or the French embassy’s cooperation and cultural action service to learn about the study project.
- Choose the desired school or university for your study in France.
- Please submit your online application to French higher education through Campus France’s website.
- Applications submitted directly by students or by institutions outside France are not acceptable.
- Proceed accordingly and submit your France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship application by 10th January 2024.