It’s time to disclose a brilliant scholarship opportunity awaiting the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students to send their applications. EU Engagement Scholarship is available at the University of Strathclyde in the UK.
The University of Strathclyde is Glasgow, Scotland’s oldest higher education institution. It was founded as The Andersonian Institute in 1796. The university received the distinction of being the first technological university in 1964. It is ranked 301st in the World’s University Rankings for 2024 (source).
The University of Strathclyde will award a particular amount to each scholarship holder to manage his study expenses. To read the eligibility requirements and application process, scroll down to the sections below. The administration will accept admissions till 31st January 2024, so hurry up.
Details of EU Engagement Scholarships 2024 in the UK
The section below illustrates the comprehensive details of EU Engagement Scholarships 2024 at the University of Strathclyde.
|University of Strathclyde
|Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
|31st January 2024
Language Tests for EU Engagement Scholarships 2024
The University of Strathclyde administration has standardised the English language proficiency test for the EU Engagement Scholarship applicants.
- Academic IELTS.
- TOEFL iBT.
- PTE Academic.
Benefits of EU Engagement Scholarships 2024
The University of Strathclyde will offer the following benefits for the EU Engagement Scholarships.
- An award of £5,000-£8,000 per year for BS Students.
- An award of £5,000-£10,000 per year for MS Students.
Eligibility for EU Engagement Scholarships 2024
The organization accepts the following eligibility for the EU Engagement Scholarships 2024. The student must:
- Be a UK, Switzerland, or European Economic Area resident.
- Hold a high-school certificate for admission to the BS program.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree for access to the MS program.
- Have secured admission to a full-time degree.
- The applicants who have been eligible for Home (EU/Scottish) fee status earlier but are now considered suitable for international fee status because of Brexit can also apply.
- Educational Transcripts.
- Two Academic References.
- Personal Statement.
- English Proficiency Certificate.
How to Apply for EU Engagement Scholarships 2024 in UK
The application procedure for the EU Engagement scholarship applications is available below.
- Apply for admission to a suitable program at the University of Strathclyde’s online application portal.
- Be careful while filling in the information and attaching the required documents.
- After submitting the admission application, you will also be considered for the scholarship.
- No separate application is required.
- The EU Engagement scholarship applications for BS or MS programs are accepted till 31st January 2024.