Studying in Europe is a dream for non-European students. You can fulfil this dream with the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship by the EU. All the Master’s degree students nationwide can apply if they meet the eligibility.
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is a prestigious program funded by the European Union. They invite ambitious applicants residing worldwide to pursue a Master’s degree. It financially supports the individuals to embark on their academic ventures in Europe.
To get consideration for the scholarship, applying for the desired MS program is necessary. The applicants can read the application procedure below to submit their scholarship application.
Details of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024 in EU
The administration will serve Master’s students to pursue their education degrees under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship program.
|European Union (EU)
|October & January Annually
Language Tests for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024
The following English Language Tests are required from the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship applicants.
- PTE Academic.
Benefits of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024
The management will offer the following benefits for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship program.
- The scholarships covers the full tuition fee for the entire duration of the chosen Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree program.
- The recipient gets a monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- It also covers travel costs, research grants or conference travel allowances.
Eligibility for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024
The administration takes the following eligibility for its Erasmus Mundus scholarship program. The applicant must:
- Be a citizen of an eligible country.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Meet English language proficiency.
- Copy of Passport.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Motivational Letter.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Language Proficiency Certificate.
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2024 I
Students must apply directly to the institution offering the desired degree program. They have to follow the steps below:
- Firstly, search the course catalog to view the available programs via the link: https://www.eacea.ec.europa.eu/scholarships/erasmus-mundus-catalogue_en.
- View its details and get the application form to apply for it.
- Make sure you have submitted a complete application before the given deadline.
- Submit your scholarship application in October and January for the desired program.