Sciences Po University has been an elite institute in Paris, France, for the last 150 years. They have announced an Emile Boutmy Scholarship for 2024. The University administration will partially fund the first-year students pursuing Bachelor’s and Master’s programs. They will receive a stipend for tuition fees for three years of study.
Sciences Po University is also regarded as the Paris Institute of Political Studies in France. It is an elite institution founded back in 1872. Its seven different campuses exist in Paris. This university holds the 501st rank in the World’s University Rankings for 2024 (source).
The institute accepts online applications for the Emile Boutmy Scholarships. The University hasn’t released the deadline for the Bachelor’s program, but the Master’s program deadline is 3rd December 2023. More scholarship offers are available; explore to find a suitable one.
Details of Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France
The eligible applicants have to read the eligibility requirements for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France from here.
|Sciences Po University
|Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
Language Tests for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024
The Sciences Po University requires English or French language proficiency from the Emile Boutmy Scholarships applicants. The language tests for this scholarship 2024 are below.
Coverage of Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024
The Sciences Po University will cover the Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France in the following ways:
For Bachelor’s Degree:
- The Emile Boutmy scholarship awards €3,900 to €14,210 per year as tuition fees to first-year applicants.
- The scholarship recipients will retain their tuition fee stipend in 3rd or last year of studies.
- The scholarship is automatically renewed if the applicants continue their studies at the University.
- Your scholarship will be lost if you don’t validate the academic year or defer your admission.
For Master’s Degree:
- The Emile Boutmy scholarship awards €13,100 as a tuition fee stipend to first-year students.
- The scholarship is renewed if the student continues their studies at Sciences Po.
- Your scholarship is no longer available if you don’t validate the academic year or defer your admission.
Eligibility for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024
The Emile Boutmy scholarship will be awarded on merit. The students must meet the program criteria to apply for the scholarships available in France for 2024. The applicant must be:
- Non-European citizen.
- A first-year student in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program.
- French/English language proficient.
- Swiss and Norwegian students, Dual nationality holders, or Exchange students are ineligible.
- Proof of family’s financial situation.
- Educational plan.
- Official Transcripts.
- Duplicate of visa.
- Language Proficiency Certificate.
- Motivational Letter.
- Reference Letters.
How to Apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2024 in France
The Sciences Po University will accept the Emile Boutmy scholarship application submitted according to the procedure below.
- The students must get the application form from the admission office. The link to the official website is below:
- The students must specify in the ”Financial information” section of their Emile Boutmy scholarship application.
- The applicants must provide proof of income and supporting documents satisfying the family background.
- No candidate can apply more than once for this scholarship.
- The deadline for the Bachelor’s program is yet to be confirmed.
- At the same time, the deadline for the Master’s program is 3rd December 2023.
- No application request is acceptable once the deadline is over.