The Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarship program invites deserving students to resume their doctoral studies in the UK. The organization encourages the Master’s degree holders to polish their skills and strengthen their research abilities. The candidates will receive airfare, monthly allowance, tuition fee waiver, and fee allowance to continue their studies.
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission hosts these scholarships in coordination with UK universities. They financially assist the candidates in continuing their world-class research under full-time doctoral degrees for 2024.
The organization hosts hundreds of students from all over the world with scholarship awards yearly. The eligible contestants must read the eligibility requirements from the section below and apply accordingly. Your applications can be submitted by 27th February 2024.
Details of Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarships 2024-25 in the UK
The organization will serve doctoral students in the United Kingdom for Commonwealth scholarships in 2024.
|Commonwealth Scholarship Commission
|27th February 2024
Language Tests for Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarships 2024-25
The following language tests are acceptable for the Commonwealth Scholarships in the UK.
Benefits of Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarships 2024-25
We have listed the benefits of the Commonwealth Doctoral Scholarships in the UK for 2024 below.
- Each student will get a stipend of £1,347 per month and £1,652 per month for those studying in the London metropolitan area.
- The organization will manage airfare and tuition fee expenses.
- The students will receive £290 monthly as a family allowance (in case of no children).
- The candidates with children will receive an additional £290 per month for the first child and £143 for the second and third child under age 16.
Eligibility for Commonwealth PhD Scholarships 2024-25
Below are the eligibility criteria for the students applying for the Commonwealth Doctoral Scholarships 2024-25
- The contender must have received refugee status.
- The candidate must be a resident of an eligible Commonwealth country.
- The candidate must start academic studies in the UK in September/October 2024.
- The candidate must hold a Master’s degree.
- The candidate must not be getting the scholarship from anywhere else.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Proof of English Proficiency.
- Research Proposal.
- Evidence of Scholarship.
- Two Reference Letter.
- List of publications and prizes (at least ten).
How to Apply for Commonwealth PhD Scholarships 2024-25 in UK
The application procedure for the applicants of the Commonwealth Scholarships 2024 is available below.
- Aroach the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s (CSC) online application system via the link below: https://fs29.formsite.com/m3nCYq/tgtddmuhub/login.
- Download the application form and fill it out completely.
- Attach the required documents and submit them on time.
- You will receive the outcome of the scholarship by July 2024 via email.
Students must hurry up and apply for the Commonwealth Doctoral Scholarships until 27th February 2024.