The Chevening Scholarship 2024-2025 is a UK government scholarship for international students willing to pursue a Master’s degree. It provides financial support, including Tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, a round-trip flight to the UK, and extra funds for necessary expenses.
Chevening offers future leaders and influencers worldwide a unique opportunity to grow professionally and academically, connect with a wide network, experience UK culture, and establish long-lasting beneficial relationships with the UK. It is an international awards program funded by the UK government and partner organizations, providing around 1,500 scholarships globally. British embassies and high commissions select recipients.
This scholarship allows you to enroll in a UK university through an online application procedure. You must select three eligible courses and wait for an offer letter to apply. The last date for scholarship applications is anticipated to be 1 November 2023.
UK Government Chevening International Scholarship 2024 Summary & Details
|30 May 2023
|1 November 2023
|Level of Study
Allowance of Chevening Scholarship 2024 in UK
The Chevening Scholarship 2024-25 provides financial assistance and numerous benefits to the recipient. The benefits are given below:
- University tuition fees.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- An initial allowance upon arrival.
- A grant for returning home.
- The cost of one visa application.
- A travel grant for attending Chevening events in the UK.
- Book and food allowances.
Acceptable English Competency Tests for Chevening Scholarship 2024
English competency Tests are necessary and have great significance when applying to universities in the UK. The admissible tests are given below:
Documents Required for Chevening Scholarship 2024-25
To apply for this award, you must submit the documents in the following list to get admission to the Master’s degree program.
- A research plan or research paper.
- Recommendation letters from former professors/institutes.
- A copy of your passport.
- A statement of purpose describing the causes for seeking the award.
- A CV and cover letter highlighting your qualifications and experience.
- A motivational letter explaining why you are a suitable candidate.
- The study strategy is to present yourself as a regular student.
- English language qualification.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship 2024
To be eligible for the Chevening Scholarship, the willing candidates must meet certain eligibility criteria.
- Citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
- Applicants must hold an Undergraduate degree.
- Students must have at least 2 years of work experience.
- Employees of Her Majesty are not eligible.
How to Apply for UK Chevening Scholarship 2024
Instructions for applying for the Master’s degree under the Chevening scholarship are given as follows:
- You can apply by submitting your application online.
- First, you need to log in and then create an account.
- Provide your personal information and save the data.
- Then start the application process.
- Complete the quiz section carefully to show your proficiency.
- Submit your application along with the required documents.