If you wish to study in America, get your hands on the latest scholarship offer by the California Restaurant Foundation. Students can pursue their 2-year or 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts field in the USA universities.
If you need to become more familiar with the California Restaurant Foundation, let us do it. It is a nonprofit organization that provides funds, training, and education to help local restaurants thrive.
Every year, the California Restaurant Foundation opens its application portals for General scholarships. The same goes for this year as well. The California residents will submit their application online at the official website following the instructions below. The management will accept applications from 1st January until 1st May 2024. Kindly do it quickly to maximize your chances.
Details of CRF General Scholarships for 2024
Now, you might be thinking about where you will read the remaining insights about the General scholarships by the California Restaurant Foundation. You don’t need to switch to another site. To read the eligibility, language proficiency test, financial coverage, and application procedure, kindly scroll down.
|California Restaurant Foundation
|Ist May 2024 (annually)
Language Tests for CRF General Scholarships for 2024
- The California Restaurant Foundation does not need any English Language Proficiency Test like IELTS or TOEFL.
- However, each student must have a proficiency in English.
Coverage of CRF General Scholarships for 2024
The California Restaurant Foundation (CRF) will award the following compensations to the Bachelor’s degree students for General scholarships for 2024.
- $2,000 for a 2-year degree.
- $4,000 for a 4-year degree.
Eligibility Criteria for CRF General Scholarships for 2024
The primary requirements of the California Restaurant Foundation for the General Scholarships in America for 2024 are available below. The students must have the following eligibility.
- Residency: California resident.
- Education: High School Graduate with at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Degree: Culinary Arts
- Work Experience: Restaurant or hospitality industry experience.
California Restaurant Foundation requires the following documents from the students applying for the General Scholarships 2024 in the USA.
- Verified Transcripts.
- Essay (500 words or less).
- Two recommendation letters.
- A Resume.
How to Apply for CRF General Scholarships for 2024
Each student must proceed for the General Scholarship Program for 2024 in the USA online, according to the steps here. The students must:
- Download an application form through the official site of the California Restaurant Foundation.
- Then, attach all the required documents and submit them before the deadline approaches.
- Follow the application guidelines available there (if any).
- Students must submit online applications for the CRF General Scholarships from 1st January to 1st May 2024.
- So, start your proceedings as soon as possible.