It’s a general perception that people from African countries don’t have access to quality education, especially women. To diminish this perception, the University of Bayreuth in Germany invites African women to pursue their Master’s and PhD studies in their institute. Moreover, they will assist them through BIGSAS Scholarships 2024.
The University of Bayreuth is a public research university established back in 1975. This university focuses on international collaboration and interdisciplinarity, specifically on African studies. Bayreuth holds the 351st rank in the World’s University Rankings for 2024 (source).
The University of Bayreuth in Germany will provide financial assistance to each student. African BS or MS female students must apply at the University of Bayreuth’s official application portal. The deadline is a month away, so hurry up and send your BIGSAS Scholarships by 31 December 2023.
Details of BIGSAS Scholarships 2024 in Germany for African women
The University of Bayreuth invites African female students enrolled in the Master’s and PhD programs under the BIGSAS Scholarships 2024 in Germany.
|University of Bayreuth
|Master’s and Ph.D. Degree
|31st December 2023
Benefits of BIGSAS Scholarships 2024
The University of Bayreuth in Germany will provide the following benefits for the BIGSAS Scholarships 2024 for African Women. The recipients will receive:
- A monthly stipend of 1,200 euros to manage their living expenses.
- An annual research allowance of 460 euros.
- Health, accident, and personal liability insurance.
Language Tests for BIGSAS Scholarships 2024
The University of Bayreuth in Germany will accept the following standard language tests for the BIGSAS Scholarships 2024 for African Women.
- TOEFL IBT.
Eligibility for BIGSAS Scholarships 2024
The University of Bayreuth in Germany needs the given requirements for admission to the MS or PhD program under BIGSAS Scholarships 2024 for African Women. The students must:
- Be a citizen of an African country.
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Commit to a full-time research and research training experience.
- Hold an offer for an eligible MS or PhD program for next year’s intake.
- Demonstrate language requirement.
- Not a scholarship holder before.
- Accomplish the desired course requirements.
- Supervision Agreement.
- Project Proposal (at least ten pages).
- Letter of Motivation.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Master’s Thesis.
- Enrollment Declaration.
- Academic Certificates.
How to Apply for BIGSAS Scholarships 2024 in Germany for African Women
The students can proceed for BIGSAS Scholarships 2024 for African Women per the instructions below.
- Get the official application submission through the BayDOC portal via the link below:
- Complete the online form with the required information and supporting documents.
- In addition, you must meet all the course requirements.
- BIGSAS will nominate the finalized applicants through the DAAD Graduate School Scholarship Program.
- University of Bayreuth in Germany will submit the BIGSAS Scholarship applications from African Women till 31st December 2023.