If you have completed your Master’s degree and are looking for a better opportunity to pursue your higher education, we have something to share. A scholarship opportunity is available at the Berlin School of Economics for those seeking Doctoral studies in Germany. This scholarship for 2024 is partially funded and will cover tuition, semester, and living fees.
The Berlin School of Economics and Law is a Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht Berlin (HWR Berlin) department. It is one of Berlin’s largest institutes of applied sciences. It is home to Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs in business, economics, and law (source).
The students applying for the scholarships must follow the instructions below. Submit your online application for your degree program before the deadline. Don’t overlook this opportunity to pursue higher education through this scholarship at the top institute in Germany.
Details of PhD Scholarships 2024 in Germany
The eligibility, language test, application procedure, and deadline for the Berlin School of Economics scholarships are below.
|Berlin School of Economics
|11th February 2024
Language Tests for PhD Scholarships in Germany
The Berlin School of Economics management will accept the following English & German language certificates for the Ph.D. Scholarships 2024.
- English Language Tests: TOEFL and IELTS.
- German Language Tests: DSH, TestDaF, Goethe-Zertifikat C1, and DSD II.
Benefits of PhD Scholarships 2024 in Germany
The Berlin School of Economics management will grant the following benefits to the Ph.D. Scholarships 2024.
- Each recipient will receive a tuition fee waiver.
- Each applicant will get a monthly stipend.
- Each student will get a semester fee of up to €300-350 to manage public transport access in Berlin.
Eligibility for PhD Scholarships 2024 in Germany
We have listed the requirements of the Berlin School of Economics for the PhD Scholarships 2024 below.
- Students must be an international citizen.
- Students must hold a Master’s degree in economics, business studies, or related fields, such as industrial engineering, statistics, or quantitative social sciences.
- Applicants must meet the English language proficiency requirements.
- Motivational Letter.
- Academic Certificates.
- Language Certificate.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Research Proposal.
How to Apply for PhD Scholarships 2024 in Germany
Follow the application procedure below to apply for the Berlin School of Economics PhD Scholarships in 2024.
- First, open the official website and register on the link: (https://applications.berlinschoolofeconomics.de/).
- If you already have an account, log in.
- Get the application form & provide the required documents and information.
- Upload the supporting documents and attach them with the application form.
- Submit the form before the deadline.
- The October session intake deadline at the Berlin School of Economics is 11th February 2024.
- The interviews will be conducted next week, followed by the admission decision at the end of March or April 2024.