Australia is full of globally recognized and reputable educational institutes. Students from foreign countries travel to Australia to pursue their Master’s or Ph.D. and higher studies. Australian National University grants an astonishing scholarship to brilliant students looking to pursue their full-time postgraduate studies here. You can apply for the Research scholarship to enjoy their financial benefits.
The Australian National University was founded in 1946 in Canberra, Australia. Australian Parliament played the primary role in the foundation of this university. ANU allows students to continue their studies in the desired discipline. According to the World’s University Ranking for 2024, this university is ranked 67th (source).
Australian National University requires a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree to apply for the Research scholarship. You can proceed to the application procedure before 15 April 2024. Australia announces several other scholarship opportunities as well; try your link for the available offers and proceed accordingly.
Details of ANU Research Scholarships 2024-2025 in Australia
This section will provide all the information regarding the Research Scholarships at the Australian National University for 2024-2025.
|Australian National University
|Master’s and Ph.D. Degree
|15 April 2024
Required Language Tests for ANU Research Scholarships
The Australian National University accepts the following English language proficiency tests for its Postgraduate Research Scholarships 2024-2025. These tests include:
- PTE Academic
Fields of Study for ANU Research Scholarships
Australian National University offers Research Scholarships in the following fields of study for 2024-2025.
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science
Duration for ANU Research Scholarships
- The duration of a Master’s degree at Australian National University is 2-3 years and 3-4 years for a Ph.D. degree.
Benefits of ANU Research Scholarships
The administration of the Australian National University will grant the following benefits for the Research Scholarships for 2024-25.
- Stipend scholarship for three years, with the possibility of a six-month standard extension.
- Travel and removal allowance.
- Thesis allowance.
- Dependant child allowance.
- Medical, Maternity, and Parental Leave Allowance.
Eligibility Criteria for ANU Research Scholarships
You are eligible to proceed with the Research Scholarship if you meet the eligibility requirements of the Australian National University for 2024-2025.
- Be an Australian or International citizen.
- Have a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree.
- Have excellent study record and research experience.
How to Apply for ANU Research Scholarships
The application procedure for the Research Scholarships at the Australian National University is available below. Proceed according to the instructions.
- No application is required for commencing applicants for this scholarship.
- Select the appropriate boxes in the admissions application form to show your interest in the available scholarship.
- The continuing students must download the application form through the link below:
- Fill out the form thoroughly by attaching all the required documents.
- Submit the application form before the given deadline.
The deadline for round one applications is over. But don’t worry, as the administration will accept the domestic and international applications for round two by 15 April 2024.